The movie actor, Daniel Sunjata is best known for his role as Michael Astor in the movie The Country House. Apart from these, Daniel well-established TV actor which id famous for beloved character Franco Rivers in the FX television series Rescue me stars name Daniel Leary, Michael Lombardi, Andrea Roth and much more.
If you are a fan of Daniel, you might be eager to know about his love life. You might also know, Sunjata is a complete family man as he spends most of his time with his family. But the big question is, Who is he dating in these days? Is he planning to make add another member in the family? Let's find out.
The movie actor, Daniel Sunjata is best known for his role as Michael Astor in the movie The Country House.
If you are a fan of Daniel, you might be eager to know about his love life. So, the question is, who is he dating these days? Know about her girlfriend and personal affairs here.
Daniel Sunjata: See his Dating life
The 45-year-old actor, Daniel is recently linked with Rosalba Sierra as they were spotted in different public events and places.
Talking about Rosalba Siera, her identity is still under shade. So who is this mystery, girl?
However, neither of them made their relationship official in the public. Many sources have claimed that they are dating each other for a long time, but no exact records have been found out yet.
Daniel with his girlfriend Rosalba Sierra, Source: Lipstick Alley
When asked about his dates from his work in an interview with the BuzzFeed, the Rescue me star replied:
"Nay. Dating in the workplace for me is a huge nay. I've had a personal rule about no romantic involvements with people that I work closely with ever since I was in grad school at NYU. Just always seemed like a bad idea — if it goes south, it affects the entire environment."
Daniel Sunjata and Girlfriend Rosalba Sierra, Source: UnApix
If we peep on the Instagram pic of Sunjata, this actor has a handful of pics with women and they are just the co-stars from his sets.
Piper Perabo and Daniel Sunjata pose on the red carpet together at The Paley Center for Media’s 10th Annual PaleyFest Fall, Source: Just Jared
Daniel might be dating, but he hasn't made it official yet.
Daniel Sunjata, a complete family man
Despite being adapted; Daniel keeps a healthy relationship with his parents Bill Condon and Catherine Codon till today. When Daniel was just an infant, the Conon family adopted him.
About his biological parents, Daniel's mother was a white teenage runaway and his father was black. However, the identity of them is still in the shade.
Daniel Sunjata with his father Bill Codon, Source: Broadway
In an interview Sunjata, 41, expressed his emotion in an interview saying:
“The only memories I have are of the same two people who adopted me and raised me to adulthood,“I never met my biological parents. There was a time when I thought about (finding them). I think it’s because I didn’t have any incredibly traumatic experience as an adoptee – I was very, very fortunate in my experience with adoption.”
Daniel Sunjata with his adopted parents Bill Codon and Catherine Codon. Source: Instagarm
Daniel really loves his parents and spends more time with his family although he does several TV shows and movies.
Isn't Daniel Sunjata a caring son? Let's us know in the comment section.
Quick Facts on Daniel Sunjata
- Born on December 30, 1971, Daniel Sujants is famous for his role in the FX television series Rescue me.
- Sujata was adopted when he was just was two by Bill Codon and Catherine Codon.
- His biological father was a white teenage runaway and his father was a black.
- He grew up in Chicago and graduated from the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts and got a master degree in fine arts.
- Daniel Sunjata made his debut in the movie industry when he debuted in the movie named Bad Company in 2002.
- In the Sex and the City TV series, Daniel played a role of Louis Leroy.
- His voice is featured in the video game named TOCA Race Driver.
- Apart from his acting career, he acted in the theater.
- In 2003, he won a Theater World Award for his performance as a gay Major League Baseball player.
- Daniel's net worth is estimated to be $2 Million dollars.
For more updates follow our page!!!!!!