It's been over 30-years since Emmanuel Lewis acted in the series, Webster, and the once adorable child is grown up to be a big man.
But he still looks the same, even after all this year. Many of you are well aware of his professional life, but you might not know anything regarding his personal life.
Is he married or Is he dating anyone? Today let us discuss his relationship and dating affairs in this section.
Emmanuel Lewis-Still Single or Dating
Emmanuel made a name for himself at such a tender age. Let's be honest here, we were busy playing video games when he was playing roles in many tv series.
He started his professional career when he was cast in the series, Webster, and played the role of Webster Long. The series went on to win many awards and Lewis was the star of the 1980s.
Now moving towards his personal life, the actor seems to enjoy living alone without any hassle of a relationship. Many people might not like our opinion but hey, to each his own.
His relationship status has always been a subject of peak curiosity and we can't blame the people who ask such questions.
From the beginning, the actor has kept his personal life in a low profile mode so not much information is out there.
Emmanuel Lewis-Good Friends with Michael Jackson
It was a devastating moment for many of us when the King of Pop, Michael Jackson tragically passed away, on June 25th, 2009.
Emmanuel was a very good friend of MJ and when the news of his best friends passed his ears, the actor was in a state of shock.
Talking about how he felt, he stated,
"Sincerely devastated at this time and very personal and very emotional”
Emmanuel career took a downhill turn after Webster ended. In the 1980s, worked in a handful of TV series and movies. And in the early 20s, the actor earned himself many big awards nomination.
The actor is currently not working for any series or movies and looks like he will live out his days surrounded by friends and family.
Quick facts about Emmanuel Lewis
- Born on March 9, 1971, in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
- His parents raised him in a small suburb of Brooklyn.
- He attended Midwood High School in 1989.
- He graduated from Clark Atlanta University in 1997.
- He worked in many dramas during his high school days.
- He is the only son of his mother and father.
- During his college days, he practiced in Taekwondo.
- He is also an active Freemason and is a 33rd degree Prince Hall Scottish Rite Mason.
- He made his debut in the series, Webster.
- He was also the spokesperson for the Burger King Whopper.
- His net worth is 600, 000 dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.