Tom Payne, who is famous for his role in AMC TV series, The Walking Dead, surprised everyone after his character came out as gay in one of the episodes.
His females fans must have felt good upon hearing that he is gay. But don't calm your horses just yet as it looks like you're in for a big surprise here.
Want to find out what that is, then scroll down below.
English actor Tom Payne Gay in Reel life but is Dating a Girlfriend in Real. Find out his Affairs and Relationship here
Alright, we admit that soon after his character of Jesus came out as homosexual, the majority of the people begin to wonder if he is gay in real as well or not. And suffice to say, he supports the LGBT community way too much.
To add more fuel to the fire, the actor was not even once linked with anyone. So all in all, is he really gay? We hate to become the bearer of the bad news, he is not gay.
Wait, don't skip this part as you'll know now if he is currently dating someone or not. Sadly, the answer is 'Yes.' Yeah, we know you're feeling low upon hearing that this gloomy eyed actor is dating.
The actor is in a blissful relationship with his girlfriend of 4-years, Jennifer Johanna Akerman.
Now if you're a regular follower of Tom in his Instagram account then surely you know about her. Apparently, the pair first met each other 4-years back and started dating 2013.
The pair boasts about their relationship on Instagram and usually shares adorable snaps. Many of his fans call them Relationship goals and not surprising to hear that.
You are still madly in love with your better half even after a long relationship, you still play and cuddle with each other.
They look so cute together!
The couple celebrating Jesus's birthday.
Sharing a throwback picture isn't bad now, is it?
His girlfriend sure is lucky to find a boyfriend like her, hot, handsome, and not to mention, humble. He is the humblest guy in his the towns of the humble villa.
What's more? The pair looks comfortable and enjoys each other's company, and it looks like they might go all the way and walk down the aisle.
Quick facts about Tom Payne
- Born on 21 December 1982 (age 34), in Chelmsford, Essex, England.
- His parents raised him in Bath, Somerset.
- He attended King Edward's School.
- He was the head of the drama department during his time in school.
- He then attended Central School of Speech and Drama and graduated in 2005.
- He made his debut in Waterloo Road and played the role of Brett Aspinall.
- In 2007 he was also named as Stars of Tomorrow.
- He then appeared in a string of TV series.
- He is famous for his role in the series, The Walking Dead.
- He was cast in the series in 2016 and plays the role of Paul "Jesus" Rovia.
- His net worth is 6 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.