The economist editor BBC, Evan Devis is living a cherished life along with his partner architect, Guillaume Baltz.
The bisexual English economist plus presenter of BBC, Evan Davis has been in a relationship with a landscape architect named, Guillaume Baltz since 2002.
So, is the gay couple getting married? Learn about their relationship and career here!!!!!
Evan Davis is in a relationship with Guillaume Baltz
Evan is an officially announced bisexual. And currently in a relationship with landscape architect Guillaume Baltz. The couple first met in 2002 and started dating.
They were not just partners by heart but were also partners in civil as well for almost two years. The pair is happy and is living together. The couple might be married as they stated themselves as a husband but have not disclosed the information about it.
Evan Davis and his husband Guillaume with their dog, Source: The Times
The pair wanted to be fathers but due to their old age, they might not be able to have. So, they equally care for their pets (dogs) as their kids.
They are still together with no signs of a breakup. Hope to see them together in the coming future as well.
Update: Evan Davis is Married to His Gay Husband!
Evan Davis is married to his longtime partner and Guillaume Baltz. The BBC presenter married his landscape architect partner in a wedding ceremony attended by their close ones in Lambeth town hall in London in July 2022. The gay couple is likely still married and living together.
In the initial phase of his career, he started as an economist at the Institution of Fiscal Studies. After that, he moved to the London Business School and began writing articles for Business Strategy Review.
Moreover, he again returned to the Institute of Fiscal Studies and wrote papers on Britain, Europe, and Square Mile.
In 1993, he joined BBC and till now working for the network. Soon after joining BBC, he worked as an editor on BBC Two’s Newsnight.
Furthermore, became an economics editor and started analyzing the economic development department.
Even in BBC, Source: BBC
Besides that, he also runs BBC Radio 4 along with BBC two as well whereas he also wrote a blog for the website of the network as well.
Apart from the work, he is also engaged in writing as well. Evan published a book named, Public Spending in 1998 and published many other books too.
Quick Facts about Evan Davis
Source: Wikimedia Commons
- Born on 8th April 1962 as Evan Harold Davuisnnn Malverrrnnn, Worcestershire, England.
- Is British and belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Attended Dorking County Grammar School and also became The Ashcombe School, Dorking.
- Earned a degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics from St John’s College, Oxford.
- Graduated from Oxford University.
- While he was at the University, he used to work as an editor for the student newspaper.
- Began his career at the Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Went to London Business School to write articles.
- Joined BBC in 1993 and worked as an economist editor.
- Became a member of the British-American Project for a Successor Generation.
- Appeared in the BBC’s show, Ten O’Clock News.
- Presented a weekly discussion program named, The Bottom Line on Radio 4.
- Presented the series, Mind the Gap: London vs the Rest on BBC Two where he discovers the economic factors.
- Replaced Jeremy Paxman in the show, Newsnight and started presenting it.
- Published the books named, Public Spending, Little, Brown, and Company and Post Truth: Why Have Reached Peak Bullshit and What Can Do About It.
- Has a keen interest in riding bikes.
- Is an owner of the Whippet called, Mr. Whippy.
- Earns about $350,000 a year as a BBC presenter.
For more updates follow our website, Married Wiki!