Benjamin Hoeksema who is an architect is also known as the boyfriend of a beautiful actress 'Rose McIver'.
Their relationship is the cutest thing in Hollywood because they belong to the different fraternity; Rose is a famous celebrity whereas Benjamin is a normal guy.
However, they prefer to keep their love life secretive from media.
Being one of the favorite couples, their fans always sought to know more about them and if you are one of them then you have visited the right page because today we are going to provide every update related to their relationship.
Benjamin Hoeksema and Rose McIver's Love life: Are They Still Together?
Benjamin Hoeksema and Rose McIver are together since 2008. It was believed that the duo met for the first time in 2008.
Later, they turned their friendship into a beautiful relationship.
Rose and Benjamin at 'Lovely Bones' premiere, Source: Listal
There was always a rumor of their relationship but officially they never admitted it.
However, in 2009 when Benjamin and Rose appeared together at the premiere of lovely bones it became official.
After that appearance, they were never seen together but it doesn't mean they have split apart because they are very secretive about their relationship and they don't want any interference of media.
If we checked their social sites also we can't get their pictures together.
According to the source, they need more time to admit their relationship officially and we hope that the right time comes soon because we can't wait to see them together.
Despite that, there aren't any rumors of their split and having affairs with someone else.
In August 2011, McIver and Benjamin moved together from the Wellington to Los Angeles in their new home and at that time many people assumed they are married.
However, this rumors doesn't contain any truth.
Benjamin and Rose are in Live-in relationship and most of the people confused them as a husband and wife.
Though the lovely couple spread marriage rumors in past, it seems the two have parted ways and moved on; and see we had no idea about it. Scrolling down her recent Instagram posts, it is all clear that she's spending much time with a guy named George Byrne.
Well, they haven't confirmed their relationship in mass. Her fans are adoring the lovely pair and congratulating them.
Most importantly we don't find Hoeksema in her current posts.
Rose McIver: Quick Facts
- Born on 10 October 1988 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- The stunning and super gorgeous actress 'Rose McIver' is best known for her acting in the CW's iZombie as medical examiner 'Olivia Moore'.
- She studied at Avondale College and completed her graduation in 2006.
- She also attended the University of Auckland and majored in Linguistics and Psychology.
- She started her acting career at the age of two years which proves her passion towards acting. She has done wonderful movies and series such as; '
- She has done wonderful movies and series such as; 'Hercules', ' The Lovely Bones', 'Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off', 'Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board', ' Petals on the Wind' and much more.
- Considering her wonderful career we can assume her net worth and definitely it is in the millions of numbers.
- She appeared in Jimmy Kimmel show.
- She has an estimated net worth of about $4 million.