Jeanine Pirro, one of the renowned media personalities around the globe as she's the former District Attorney from New York state as well as the host of Fox News Channel's news program Justice with Judge Jeanine.
This republican host and political activist have inspired us all for being the first female judge on Westchester County Court and following this, the first-ever female District Attorney of Westchester County.
A true Donald Trump supporter, Pirro was once a happily married woman but the tumultuous marriage ended in a controversial divorce from her husband a lawyer/lobbyist Albert Jr Pirro.
And now this bold and beautiful mother of two is back as an eligible bachelorette so we wonder if she's seeing a hotshot lawyer or billionaire. Want to know more? Keep reading down here.
FNC host Jeanine Pirro is happily single: Might be appointed as FBI Director
The 2005's Senate Campaign nominee, Jeanine Pirro is not dating anyone currently and she is single. This 65-year-old host is busy hosting her popular FNC's show, Justice with Judge Jeanine and she doesn't have time to be romantically involved with any man.
Former Judge Jeanine Pirro speaking at a Conservative Political Action Conference in February 2017,
Also, just recently on May 17, Department of Justice interviewed the possible recruitments for FBI Director position and the famous American political consultant, Roger Stone gave his thoughts on this and recommended the name of Jeanine Pirro.
"Jeanine Pirro as she's a great patriot who should be the FBI director in this admiration. Comey has worn out his credibility. He has no more public credibility. It is time for Donald Trump to make Judge Jeanine Pirro the head of the FBI.”
So, now, with all of this going on, would you think that she'd be more concerned about having a boyfriend or grabbing the FBI position? Obviously the latter one!
A post shared by Judge Jeanine Pirro (@judge_jeanine) on May 6, 2017, at 7:23 pm PDT
This adds more responsibility to the host and activist Jeanine and the big question is, would she be appointed as the head of FBI? It's all up to the great American President Donald Trump.
Jeanine Pirro was once married to lawyer Albert Jr. Pirro: shares two children
Jeanine back in 1973 went on to pursue her career in law and attended Albany Law School of Union University. There she met her husband, Albert Pirro and both fell for each other instantly.
Albert Pirro with wife Jeanine Pirro, leave the court at the end of the day in White Plains, N.Y., Monday, June 19, 2000,
Source: Greenwich time
After receiving her J.D. degree, Jeanine married Albert in 1975 in a private ceremony. The pair gave birth to two children, a son and a daughter, whose names have not been disclosed yet by the couple.
However, in 2000, the N.Y. attorney, Albert was convicted of federal tax evasion and a fraud of over $1 million dollars. With all the evidence against him, he had to face the U.S prison for 29 months.
Jeanine with husband Albert Pirro walking out of the court after Albert was sentenced to 29 months in prison convicted of tax evasion,
Source: Greenwich Time
Jeanine stood by her man through this entire time and there was not even the slightest problem in their marriage. Her husband's shameful act as a veteran lawyer and lobbyist caused her reputation and political career to go downhill but there's was nothing standing against her and her husband.
Not until in 2007, when Albert was again accused of committing adultery, and Jeanine was herself under federal investigation recording her husband for proofs of the alleged affair.
Albert Pirro alongside wife Jeanine talking to the press after his court hearing, 2000,
This scenario broke their marriage into pieces and the pair eventually filed for divorce in 2007 which finalized in 2013.
The couple agreed to joint custody of the kids and the pair is not in contact anymore.
Quick Facts; Jeanine Pirro
- Born ( June 2, 1951) and raised in Elmira, New York, Jeanine Ferris (Pirro) is the most respected District Attorney from New York State as well as the current host of Fox News Channel's famous political show, Justice with Judge Jeanine.
- Her father, Nasser Ferris was a salesman while the mother, Esther worked as a department store model.
- Pirro graduated twice, once from Notre Drama High School and with a B.a. from University at Buffalo. Later on, she pursued her education in the law firm by getting a J.D. degree from Albany Law School of Union University.
A post shared by Judge Jeanine Pirro (@judge_jeanine) on May 12, 2017, at 2:47 pm PDT
- In 1975, she got the chance to work as Assistant District Attorney in Westchester County and her work was much appreciated. She grew up as a fearless prosecutor and brilliant lawyer handling the murder and other domestic violence cases.
- She was elected as Westchester County Court Judge in 1990 and three years later she became the first female District Attorney for Westchester County.
- She went on to become the Chairman of New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board and even made her appearance in famous shows like Larry King Live and Nightline.
- She has been named as People's magazine one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in 1997.
- She currently contributes for FNC shows like Today, Fox NY Good Day New York and her famous show, Justice with Judge Jeanine.
Check out the full video of Judge Jeanine in Jerusalem: Donald Trump recognized history,
Well, all in all, we wish this outstanding and honorable personality of America, Jeanine lifetime of happiness and hope she continues contributing the country with her services.