Kelly Ann Ayotte, the former United States Senator from New Hampshire, has an attractive professional career as an American lawyer and politician. She was defeated by Maggie Hassan during the United States election in New Hampshire in 2016.
Kelly Ann Ayotte, the former United States Senator from New Hampshire, is also a lawyer and politician. She was defeated by Maggie Hassan during the United States election in New Hampshire in 2016.
Kelly is married to Joseph Daley, the former lieutenant colonel,, and the couple has two children.
Kelly Ayotte Is Married to Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Daley; Have Two Children
Kelly Ayotte tied the knot to Joseph Daley, a former lieutenant colonel, in 2001. He's the one who served in the U.S. Army for 21 years until his retirement in 2012.
These days Daley works in a landscape design, installation, and snow removal business in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
Kelly Ayotte with her husband, Joe Daley, in a hotel room.
Source: The Christian Science Monitor
The two lives a perfect life since their marriage in 2001. Ayotte called Daley her 'secret weapon,' balancing both her family life and career.
Kelly and her husband Joseph with kids
The couple is blessed with two children; a daughter Katherine Daley and a son Jacob Daley. There's no rumor about divorce or extra-marital affairs between the pair. The family of four is living a blissful life together.
Kelly Ayotte; Know Her Career As A Senator And Lawyer
Just a year back, Kelly lost the fight for Senate against New Hampshire Governor Maggie Hassan. It was definitely a close race between Kelly and Maggie.
Reportedly, Kelly is rumored of getting a position in Donald Trump's cabinet, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
Kelly is speaking at a news conference in July 2013 on Capitol Hill.
Source: Getty Images
She has served in the Senate for six years since 2011. She initiated her career over there, defeating her opponent, Democratic Congressman Paul Hodes, in the election held in the year 2010.
She worked in a wide range of, including national security, the heroin epidemic, college affordability, military and veterans issues, fiscal policy and taxes, women and family policies, and much more.
Also, she offered legislation on abortion and reproductive rights, same-sex marriage, LGBT rights, the violence against women act, Gun policy, and foreign policy.
Kelly Ayotte; Quick Facts
Source: New Boston Post
- She was born on 27 June 1968 in Nashua, New Hampshire, to the family of Kathleen M. (née Sullivan) and Marc Frederick Ayotte.
- The birth sign is Cancer.
- Belongs to French-Canadian descent.
- She studied at Nashua High School with a B.A. from Pennsylvania State University in political science.
- Achieved J.D. from Villanova University School of Law.
- Also worked at the office of the New Hamshire Attorney General as a prosecutor.
- Served as the United States Senator from New Hampshire from 2011 to 2017.
- Was the second-youngest of the 20 female senators in the Republican Party.
- Achieved some awards, including the National Retail Federation, CCAGW PAC, the AARP, Save the Children, and the National Association Trail Conservancy.
Stay updated in Married Wiki for more celebrity news, biography and articles.