Gabby Logan; a well-known English television and radio personality is happily married to Kenny Logan since the year 2001. She is now the mother of twin kids, a son and a daughter via IVF method.
Let us discuss the gorgeous Gabby including her married life, children. and career in today's section!!!!!!!
Gabby Logan: Know her Married Life with Husband Kenny Logan and Children
Logan married the former Scotland rugby player Kenny Logan on 19 July 2001. The couple lives in Kew. Southwest London. The pair is very happy together with no divorce rumors.
Apart from being the wife, she is also the mother, she gave birth to twins, son Reuben and daughter Lois undergoing IVF treatment on 28 July 2005.
The TV host is, in fact, a very strict mum. She confessed that she has kept her kids away from mobile phones and social media accounts too.
The couple celebrated 16 years of togetherness!
She addressed The Sun,
'I encourage gender fluidity at home.'
"I don’t try to force my daughter into only being into girly things like clothes and make-up. And I don’t try to force my son into only being interested in typically male things either."
Just see those adorable kids!
Gabby Logan: Know Her Career
Logan was recognized across the globe when she presented a show named On the Ball. She was one of the few female sports presenter been so successful and popular.
She left the ITV in December 2006 working for almost 8 years. In 2003, she reported on the Rugby World Cup.
Way to work!
In the year 2015, Logan returned ITV network series Flockstars.
Logan started her career as a presenter for BBC Sports on 27 January 2007. She is now the main host of Athletics for the network.
Covered a number of events including the World Athletics Championships in 2013, the European Athletics Championships, and Commonwealth Games in 2014. The prestigious annual IAAF Diamond League is also included in the list.
Ready for the party guys!
In August 2013, she began hosting the BBC One series I Love My Country. BBC announced her as one of the presenters for the annual BBC Sports Personality of the Year in September 2013.
Logan hosted Let's lay Darts for Comic Relief for BBC Two in March 2015 with a second series in February 2016.
She presented live coverage of the 2015 London Marathon on BBC One, including 2016 London Marathon and 2017 London Marathon.
Replacing Mark Benton, she presented the second series of the BBC game show The Edge in 2015.
Quick Facts about Gabby Logan
- Born on 24 April 1973 in Leeds, England to former Welsh international footballer and manager Terry Yorath and Christine.
- Attended Bishop Ullathorne RC School in Coventry, Cardinal Heenan High School, and Notre Dame Sixth Form College.
- Later enrolled at the College of St Hild and St Bede, Durham University.
- Had a keen interest in football during her school time.
- Debut on TV as she was selected as the Leeds Rose for the 1991 Rose of Tralee competition.
- Played golf and was a supporter of Newcastle United at her university.
- Presented on Metro Radio in Newcastle at the initial time and got an offer from Sky Sports as a presenter in 1996.
- Joined ITV TV network in 1998.
- Got a chance to work in Channel 5 while working in the BBC One presenting a discussion and magazine show The Wright Stuff.
- Won "Sports Presenter of the Year" four times at the Television and Radio Industries Club Awards.
- Received a nomination for "Most Popular Entertainment Presenter" for Sports Presenter, Comentator or Pundit.
- Named the first Chancellor of Leeds Trinity University in January 2013.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.