Heather Cox is living a happy married life with husband Bill Cox since many years. The couple is gifted with two kids a daughter Allyson and son Will.
Once a volleyball player, Heather Cox, is now a fully dedicated sportscaster who has worked in many TV programs in pasts and these days is busy working on NBC and NFL Network as a sideline reporter.
Heather married her longtime boyfriend Bill Cox years ago and is also a mother of two children Allyson and Will. To know more about the family of four stay with us!!!!
Heather Cox: Her Married Life with Husband Bill Cox
Heather Cox, the sports reporter for NBC has an equally fascinating personal life. She tied a knot to former Pacific football player Bill Cox years ago after dating for a while.
Despite they live a very private life we can surely assume that Heather is living a beautiful married life with husband Bill. With no divorce rumors and affairs, they are together and happily maintaining their relationship.
Heather with her husband Bill and two kids, Source: Fabwags
They together have two kids, a daughter Allyson and son Will and they are often seen going on outings and vacating together at several places.
ABC and ESPN's former reporter; a poolside reporter in the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio Janeiro is also a perfect mother and wife. We wish her to be always happy, healthy, and successful.
Quick Facts about Heather Cox
- Born on 3 June 1970 in North Carolina.
- Has the birth sign Gemini.
- Completed graduation from the University of the Pacific with a degree in communications in 1992.
- Was one of the members of the United States National Volleyball Team for 8 years till 1995.
- Worked as a reporter for ABC Sports and several programs on ESPN including NBA on ESPN, NBA on ABC, college football on ABC, and NCCA basketball on ESPN.
- Initiated her career as a basketball analyst on Fox Sports Net in 1993.
- Received the 2004 USA Volleyball E. Douglas Boyden Media Recognition Award.
- Has an estimated net worth of about $10 million as of 2017.
- Has a height of 6 feet.
- Worked as an analyst for Oxygen media network's coverage of WNBA.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.