Imogen China is the successful entrepreneur working as the Director of China's Republic of People.
The very well-known TV show host Edd China is living a blissful married life with his wife. The couple is usually spotted attending events together, going shopping, and hanging out with their friends.
You guys must be curious to know about the couple and their relationship so, today we bring you some of the facts of Imogen and her married life so, stay with us!
Imogen China, The Gorgeous Wife Of ‘Wheeler Dealers’ Edd China, Know About Her Married Life and Family
China is living a blissful married life with her husband. Though Edd is always busy shooting for his shows and being the famous man he is all across the globe, everyone would think that he is not able to give time to his wife, but it is all wrong.
During the weekends they go on romantic outings and meet their family and friends and also do adventurous things like cycling and rock climbing together.
Edd has always been busy with his shows, but he always gives time to his family, but whenever he is free, he makes sure that he takes his wife along with him and make the best out of every situation.
The couple has no children. Only time will tell about what this adorable couple has planned for each other. As the couple has been together for so long, we are sure they have every reason to celebrate their togetherness.
Death Threats From Fans After Edd China's left Wheelers Dealers
Edd China decided to leave his popular show Wheelers Dealers and made an announcement via his YouTube channel on 21 March 2017. Following his leave, the show's presenter Mike Brewer received several online cases of abuse including death threats.
And seeing this problem, Edd made a video addressing all of his fans to cut the crap which you can see below!
It's obvious that a lot of us are sad and outraged by Edd's decision, but some are taking it way too seriously, sending threats and abuse messages! In an interview, Edd stated,
"Mike called me at the weekend and told me that over the past few days; not only he, but also his wife and daughter had been receiving a lot of abuse and even death threats, because of my leaving the show, and that’s really NOT cool"
It's more been a year since everyone's favorite mechanic Edd declared his departure from 'Wheeler Dealers' stating some disagreement over the direction of the programme.
He's currently working with his new series 'Edd China's Garage Revival' on his YouTube channel since 1st May 2018 working with car owners. His loyal fan-base had been anxiously waiting for the tall and handsome star to host a new show. Finally, the wait is over now.
Some specialties of the show is giving viewers tricks and tips on how to fix things. The concept of the new show is promising.
We are sure his fans are finally happy now!
Imogen China: Quick Facts
- Imogen China works as the Director of China's Republic of People in Bracknell, United Kingdom.
- She's originally from Norway.
- She stands at 5'6" height.
- Attended BI Norwegian Business Scholl doing Masters in Business and Economics.
- Prior working for China's Republic of People she worked as Director for Grease Junkie for six years since 2011.
- She was also the Head of External Relations for Tussauds Group for years.
- She started her career in business after graduation and worked as VIP relations manager for British Airways London Eye.
Edd China: Quick Facts
- He is popularly known as a mechanic and a presenter of the television show Wheeler Dealers, he is also a motor specialist and an inventor.
- Born on May 9, 1971, in London.
- He was interested in mechanical things from an early age.
- He went to King Edward's School, Witley and also has a degree in engineering from the London South Bank University.
- He holds the Guinness World Records for several things including the fastest shed, bed, milk float, toilet, and also the largest motorized shopping trolley.
- He is also one of the managing directors of two companies, Cummfy Banana Ltd; an outlet for his world record attempts and automotive creatives and Grease Junkie.
- Also appeared in other popular shows, such as Scrapheap Challenge, Top Gear, and Fifth Gear.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $3 million.