Is American Actor Kevin McKidd Dating a Girlfriend after Divorcing Wife Jane Parker? Know about his Affairs and Relationships
Kevin McKidd, the talented Scottish actor whose on-screen romance with his fellow character, Cristina Yang ( Sandra Oh) in the hit American medical drama series Grey's Anatomy grabbed much attention and critical acclamation.
Also known for working in NBC series JourneyMan and BBC miniseries Anna Karenina, this once happily married actor shocked us all when he announced that he and his wife Jane Parker decided to file for divorce last year.
Despite the unfortunate split, Kevin is moving on in his life, and the big question that remains is that is he dating anyone recently past the split? Let's find out in today's section.
Is American Actor Kevin McKidd Dating a Girlfriend after Divorcing Wife Jane Parker?
With many celebrity marriages ending up in divorce, there are only those few couples who make it until the end, and everyone thought Kevin McKidd and Jane Parker were one of them.
Kevin McKidd with former wife Jane Parker attending Instyle event together | Source: WireImage
Last year in July, the once happy couple announced that they're divorcing and ending 17 years of marriage based on the mutual decision. Not only this, their reps confirmed that they were living separately since October 2015.
The proud parents of two, son Joseph, 16 and daughter Iona, 14, have, however, settled for co-parenting. The pair tied knot back in 1999 in a private ceremony surrounded by close friends and families, the same year when Kevin had a cameo in the movie Hideous Kinky.
The pair then welcomed their two adorable children and even set up a family band where Jane played the bass, while his kids played piano and drums, and Kevin sang.
Jane Parker with former husband Kevin with kids, | Source: Zimbio
Their divorce is yet to be finalized, and after the split, Kevin has not been linked to any woman so far. However, there were rumors of him having an affair with his onscreen co-star, Sarah Oh but those were all just hoax.
As for now, Kevin is not dating anyone and is busy filming for different movies and series including StarWars Rebels.
Kevin McKidd; Quick Facts
Source: Scene Magazine
- Born and raised in Elgin, Moray, Scotland, Kevin McKidd is the famous Scottish actor and director.
- Best known for playing the character Owen Hunt in award-winning medical drama TV series, Grey's Anatomy.
- Came from an economic family where his mother Kathleen was a secretary and father Neil was a plumber.
- Attended Seafield Primary School and was a member of a local drama group.
- First went to the University of Edinburgh but later enrolled at Edinburgh's Queen Margaret College to study acting and drama.
- Before that he used to work as a coppersmith for the famous Elgin coppersmith Alan Lumsden.
- Landed his first debut role as one of the leads in British film Understanding Jane.
- His critically acclaimed work includes Hannibal Rising(2007) prequel to Silence of the Lambs.
- His movie credits include AfterLife, 16 Years of Alcohol, Kingdom of Heaven, The Last Legion, Made of Honor, Comes A Bright Day. Brave and 2017's two major big releases T2 Trainspotting and Tulip Fever.
- Has an estimated net worth of $ 2 million.