Is American Actor Kevin McKidd Dating a Girlfriend after Divorcing Wife Jane Parker? Know about his Affairs and Relationships
Kevin McKidd, the talented Scottish actor whose onscreen romance with his fellow character, Cristina Yang ( Sandra Oh), in the hit American medical drama series Grey's Anatomy grabbed much attention and critical acclamation.
Also known for working in the NBC series Journeyman and BBC miniseries Anna Karenina, this once happily married actor shocked us all when he announced that he and his wife Jane Parker decided to file for divorce last year.
Despite the heartbreaking split, Kevin is moving on in his life, and the big question remains: Is he dating anyone recently past the break? Let's find out in today's section.
Is American Actor Kevin McKidd Dating a Girlfriend after Divorcing Wife Jane Parker?
With many celebrity marriages ending in divorce, only those few couples make it until the end, and everyone thought Kevin McKidd and Jane Parker were one of them.
Kevin McKidd with former wife Jane Parker attending Instyle event together | Source: WireImage
Last year in July, the once-happy couple announced that they were divorcing and ending 17 years of marriage based on a mutual decision. Also, their reps confirmed that they have been living separately since October 2015.
The proud parents of two, son Joseph and daughter Iona have settled for co-parenting. The pair tied the knot in 1999 in a private ceremony surrounded by close friends and families, the same year Kevin had a cameo in the movie Hideous Kinky.
The pair then welcomed their two adorable children and set up a family band where Jane played the bass, his kids played piano and drums, and Kevin sang.
Jane Parker with former husband Kevin with kids, | Source: Zimbio
Their divorce is yet to be finalized, and Kevin has not been linked to any woman since the split. However, there were rumors of him having an affair with his onscreen co-star, Sarah Oh, but those were all just hoaxes.
As per People, Kevin tied the knot with Arielle Files in 2017. However, the couple separated.
Kevin McKidd; Quick Facts
Source: Scene Magazine
- Born and raised in Elgin, Moray, Scotland, Kevin McKidd is a famous Scottish actor and director.
- Best known for playing the character Owen Hunt in the award-winning medical drama TV series Grey's Anatomy.
- He came from an economical family where his mother, Kathleen, was a secretary, and his father, Neil, was a plumber.
- Attended Seafield Primary School and was a member of a local drama group.
- First went to the University of Edinburgh but later enrolled at Edinburgh's Queen Margaret College to study acting and drama.
- Before that, he used to work as a coppersmith for the famous Elgin coppersmith Alan Lumsden.
- Landed his first debut role as one of the leads in the British film Understanding Jane.
- His critically acclaimed work includes Hannibal Rising's (2007) prequel to Silence of the Lambs.
- His movie credits include AfterLife, 16 Years of Alcohol, Kingdom of Heaven, The Last Legion, Made of Honor, and Comes A Bright Day. Brave and 2017's two major big releases, T2 Trainspotting and Tulip Fever.
- Has an estimated net worth of $14 million.
Stay updated in Married Wiki for more celebrity biography, news, and articles.