American Television Personality, Russell Hantz is Planning to Marry Again, After Divorcing with Wife Melanie Hantz? Details of Children Search in Google
Recognized as one of the most daring and influential contestants in the Survivor series, Russell Hantz has gathered quite a fan following since the past decade.
After debuting in the series in May 2000, Russell gave outstanding performances, coming as runner-up on Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains and now this self-made oil company owner has left the audience wondering what he's doing in the current days.
Russell; once a happily married man is living a life under the radar these days. Let's scoop out all the details about the dashing and dauntless man in today's section.
After Divorcing His Wife Melanie, Survivor star, Russell Hantz is Not Dating Anyone; single Father Raising Four Children
The 45-year-old Survivor star, Russell was once happily married to his longtime girlfriend turned wife, Melanie Menard. Although Russell was a pretty exclusive contestant on the series, he remained discreetly private about his personal life.
Hence not much detail is available about his past affairs and relationship with wife.
Russell Hantz with his ex-wife Melanie Hantz | Source: Pinterest
Melanie and Russell tied knots secretly and were together for several years. The former couple even welcomed four children together, two twin girls and a son and a younger daughter.
Russell Hantz with former wife Melanie and four children | Source: My Space
Unfortunately, the pair couldn't see their happy ending because, in October 2014, Russell announced that he and his wife filed for divorce which got finalized on October 10.
After the divorce, Hantz has not been linked to any woman so far. However, last year in August, he tweeted that he was looking for a relationship, stating that he's back on Tinder! So did it help him by anyways? Well, we have to wait for his big announcement!
He took full custody of his four children and now he's raising them by himself. All in all, we wish this proud single father best wishes for his future endeavors and hope he soon finds the right woman and gets married!!!
Russell Hantz; Quick Facts
- Born and raised in Dayton, Texas, U.S., Russell Hantz is a famous reality TV personality and oil company owner.
- Famous for his appearances in reality show, Survivor and its spin-offs including, Survivor: Samoa, Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains and Survivor Redemption Island.
- Has also appeared in other shows including The Late Show with David Letterman, Flipped Off and Around the World in 80 Ways.
- He has his own oil company, Hantz Tankering Service which he runs with his father and brother.
- Also owns a bar named Bootleggers in Louisiana.
- Was also arrested for battery when he shoved a woman in the ground after verbal argument back in 2010.
- His younger brother, Willie went in Big Brother season 14 but was expelled after the violent behavior.
- Has an estimated net worth of $2 million.