The personal life of Dr. Buckeye Bottoms is quite interesting. With the fame he has, he managed to provide as little information about himself as possible.
Famous veterinarian, Dr. Buckeye Bottoms enjoys a decent career. But is he living a similar personal life? His relationship status is mysterious to people as he is of secretive. Well, let's get into the article below to find out about his personal life!
Is Dr. Buckeye Bottoms Married? If So, Who Is His Wife? Also, Find Out About His Family
Dr. Buckeye Bottoms lives a secretive life, and from what he provides to the media, he is single at the moment. He seems to be enjoying his single life and instead prefers to keep the details of his personal life to himself.
Sharing his animal adventure on a TV show; Dr. Buckeye Bottoms.
SOURCE: The Garden Island
Rumors are there about him being married, but he never spoke anything about it. Moreover, he has never been spotted with someone who could be his partner. Well, it's up to him to decide what to show to the media, and he chose to keep his relationship status under wraps.
Digging about his family, he is the son of a famous Timothy Bottoms and his ex-wife, Alicia Cory. More like, his father is an American actor who once portrayed the role of George Bush in war movies. Buckeye's parents went through a divorce when he was a toddler and had to juggle the custody battle. They finally got divorced in 1978. Moreover, he is a brother of three siblings; William Bodie Bottoms, Bridget Bottoms, and Benton Bottoms.
Dr. Buckeye Bottoms Death Rumors
Media circulated rumors about Dr. Buckeye Bottoms death, which later turned out to be just a vague. Moreover, he is safe and sound, living a delightful life.
Dr. Buckeye Bottoms on his show on National Geographic channel.
SOURCE: National Geographic
There was no specific evidence about the death, however; the rumor speculated and got all over the internet in 2015. Moreover, people believed it despite the lack of evidence. Later, a statement was released clarifying things and clearing the doubts.
Back then, there was a coincident as volcanic eruption occurred which concerned people about his safety. Nevertheless, he and his animals were perfectly fine.
Dr. Buckeye Bottoms Quick Facts
American television personality, Dr. Buckeye Bottoms.
- Born on 25 January 1977 (age 42 as of 2019) in Santa Barbara, California, United States.
- He is of American nationality and zodiac sign of Aquarius.
- Stands a height of 6'1" or 1.85 meters. Similarly, he has light blonde hair and brown eye color.
- He is professionally a veterinarian and has a show on National Geographic Channel titled, 'The Adventures of Dr. Buckeye Bottoms'.
- In the show, he travels to different places in Hawaii, treating animals like dogs, cattle, horses, pigs, and many more.
- He holds a net worth of around $10 million, earning as a veterinarian and as a television personality.
Go to marriedwiki for more celebrity-related information.