Kishele Shipley is in a relationship with his girlfriend Kishele Shipley for a long time. They have a daughter together. His father was shot dead in 2008.
The young and energetic basketball player Kawhi Leonard has always been impressing his fans with his excellent gaming technique and moves. The San Antonio Spurs star is all the time in headlines regarding his professional career. Most importantly, his personal life is no way out of it.
The proud father-of-one is living a blessed life with his girlfriend of four years. They started living together in 2014 and they have been inseparable ever since.
Kawhi Leonard's Relationship With His Girlfriend Kishele Shipley
Kawhi Leopard, 27 met his future love Kishele Shipley for the first time in 2014.
She is a graduate of San Diego State University who worked in human resources before meeting Leonard.
Kawhi Leonard with his girlfriend Kishele Shipley
The couple is so much in love that Shipley left her friends and family and moved to Texas to live with her boyfriend when he was playing for the San Antonio Spurs.
They have been living together ever since. In 2016, a reliable source reported that the pair welcomed their first baby girl. ESPN reported that the news was revealed in October. The couple celebrated the 1st birthday of their daughter on 10 July 2017. Spurs fans leak video on Facebook which is now deleted collecting many views.
He once said,
"It’s just a great feeling, once you have a child."
The heavenly pair is enjoying their relationship and happy family life but it's unclear if the two are engaged or they ended up getting married.
Well, we wish to know more details about the two soon.
Kawhi Leonard's Father Was Shot Dead
The world-famous basketball player was born in the family of Mark and Kim Leopard. Mark owned and operated a car wash in Compton where he was shot and killed on 18 January 2008.
As per the Detective Frank Salerno of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, the murderer had still not been found as of 2014. That's the reason why the family members have stopped asking authorities for the updates in the case.
Kawhi Leopard's father Mark Leopard was shot dead at his own car wash
It's been a decade since the incident devastated his family and the murderer seemed to have vanished into thin air. During the difficult time, his teammates, coaches, friends, and family rallied on the very incident.
According to Coach Tim Sweeney, they tried very hard to take him out of the mournful moment.
Kawhi Leonard: Quick Facts
Source: Daily Express
- Born on 29 June 1991 in Los Angeles, California.
- His birth sign is Cancer.
- He stands at a height of 6.59 feet (2.01m).
- He attended Canyon Springs High School in Moreno Valley.
- He also studied at Martin Luther King Hig School.
- He was considered as a four-star recruit by Rivals.com.
- In 2009, he became the no. 8 small forward and no. 48 player in the United States.
- In 2014, he won an NBA championship with the Spurs. He was also declared the NBA Finals Most Valuable Player.
- He is a two-time NBA Defensive Player of the Year in 2015 and 2016.
- He has an estimated $25 million with an annual salary of about $16 million at present.