Jane Adams Hiding Her Married Life And Husband Or She Doesn't Have Any? Living A Lesbian Life Or Just A Rumor? Also, see her Career and Net Worth
There are a lot of celebs who chose to live their lives in a simple manner. Whenever they enact in a movie, they take all the spotlight towards them due to their acting.
Jane Adams, the award-winning actress, who is famous for her role in multiple blockbuster movies, always tries to keep her personal life away from the camera.
Keeping your relationship status secret can lead to various questions asked by her fans. Is she trying to hide her hidden relationship or Is she really single?
Jane Adams-Single and Happy
Jane is one of the leading Broadway actresses of her generation. After winning various awards for her roles in blockbuster movies, she became a household name, all across the United States.
Jane during her show, Hung premier in Downtown, Los Angeles, Source: Ace Showbiz
Her relationship status is a big mystery and despite getting asked multiple times regarding her boyfriend or dating history, the actress choose to keep mum.
An actress of her stature finds its really hard to keep her personal life away from the camera but God knows how Jane is able to do it without any problem.
Although there were plenty of rumors of her relationships with several Hollywood stars, the 52-years-old actress refused to comment on any of those speculated relationships.
Jane is famous for her role in various Broadway stage shows for which she won many awards, Source: Sitcoms Online
As for her current relationship status, she is not dating anyone at the moment. Even though fans would like to see their beloved star in a delightful relationship with someone who will love and support her all the way.
Jane Adams-Previous Affairs
Her only known relationship has been with two of the most decorated Hollywood stars. In 1995, she dated The Pink Panther actor, Steve Martin.
Jane dated actor, Steve Martin in mid-1990s, Source: Fox News
The pair dated for few months before breaking up due to mutual differences. After her short-term fling with Steve, she started going out with the actor, Bobby Cannavale.
But once again it didn't work out and she called it quits with him as well. Bobby is in a relationship with actress, Rose Byrne since 2012 and he has two children, Jake Cannavale and Rocco Cannavale.
She does not share any children from any of her relationship with both the actors.
Quick Facts about Jane Adams
- Born on April 1, 1965, in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Daughter of Janice and William Adams.
- Older sister of Jonathan and their parents raised them in Wheaton, Illinois, and Bellevue, Washington.
- Attended the University of Washington and studied political science.
- She learned Theater from Cornish College of Arts.
- Also joined Juilliard School in the drama section.
- Made her Broadway debut in the production, I Hate Hamlet in 1991.
- Won Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play for her role in 1994, An Inspector Calls.
- Worked in movies including, Wonder Boys, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Little Children.
- Bagged a Golden Globe nomination for her work in HBO series, Hung.
- Her net worth is around 1.5 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.