The couple tied the knot in 2003 and is blessed with three children. Know more about their family life here!!!!
Actress Jennifer Connelly's Married Life With Paul Bettany
Jennifer and Paul first met on the set of A Beautiful Mind and the rest is history. After dating for few years, the duo tied the knot in the year 2003.
The pair was recently seen attending the opening of Louis Vuitton's exhibit Volez, Voyagez in New York City. The husband-wife duo was spotted holding hands together.
The actress, 46 looked sensational in a mini dress paired with a funky PVC tank top whereas her husband appeared in a black jacket, jeans, and black leather shoes.
The duo still seems so much in love. Connelly said in one of her interviews,
"I remember meeting him at the first read through. I thought, ‘Hmm, he’s really good that guy."
Bethany was also mesmerized by the beautiful actress. He said,
"I’ve never been this close to someone that beautiful before. I remember thinking, ‘I bet every man you ever met has tried to flirt with you."
They are such a relationship goals!!!!
The Couple Is Blessed With Three Children
Jennifer is a proud mother of three kids. She gave birth to her first baby with Paul, Stellan Bettany in 2003 and another baby girl Agnes Lark Bettany in 2011.
She told Allure Magazine,
"I knew that we were going to be done after number three. That's enough for us."
Furthermore, she also has a son Kai, born in the year 1997 from her previous affair with David Dugan.
Jennifer Connelly; Quick Facts
- She was born on 12 December 1970 in Cairo, New York to the family of Ilene and Gerard Karl Connelly.
- The birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Stands at a height of 5.54 feet (1.69m).
- Belongs to Irish, Roman, Catholic, Norwegian, and Jewish descent.
- Studied at Saint Ann's private school specialized in Arts.
- Made her debut in Once Upon a Time in America in the year 1984.
- Grabbed an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a BAFTA Award for her role as Alicia Nash in A Beautiful Mind, the 2001 biopic.
- Best known for her role as Betty Ross in 2003 Marvel superhero movie Hulk, the horror movie Dark Water, Blood Diamond and The Day the Earth Stood Still.
- Sam Elliott, Josh Lucas, Nick Nolte, and Eric Bana are some of the distinctive characters in Hunk.
- Worked as an Amnesty International Ambassador for Human Rights Education in 2005.
- Many magazines like Time, Vanity Fair, Esquire, and Los Angeles included her in the list of world's most beautiful women.