The young and beautiful lady, Jennifer Reyna is working as the Traffic reporter for KRPC-TV in Houston. We all know her as a glamorous and talented reporter but what about her personal life.
How is she when the camera is off? Similarly, is she in a relationship currently? Let us find out about the personal life of our favorite anchor.
The Current Relationship Status Of Jennifer Reyna
The beautiful Media reporter, Reyna has never preferred to share any information about her personal life including her dating life and boyfriend.
Her private nature has made it very difficult to know about her personal affairs. However we can find, she is wearing a ring on her ring finger, by which we can assume that the ring may be gifted from her special someone.
Here are some of her Instagram posts where is flaunting her ring, from which we can clearly assume that she might be dating someone.
Jennifer Reyna: Her Career and Achievement
Besides Journalism, Reyna was also interested in modeling. In 2003, she won the competition "KLOL Miss Rockwear swimsuit" which was sponsored by Mancuso Harley- Davidson Motorcycles.
However, she was always interested in journalism and in the year 2006, she joined KRPC-TV as a traffic reporter. Later on, she joined NBC in 2014.
Since 2014, she has been actively working for NBC as a Traffic reporter and has covered many news events. She is without any doubt one of the best reporters we have.
Not only that, she came 9th in Houston's Top Ten Female TV Reporters, based on a highly scientific and professional system in 2009.
Well, considering her amazing career, there is no doubt that she has an amazing net worth.
Jennifer Reyna: Quick Facts
- The beautiful and talented Journalist belongs to American nationality and has a mixed ethnicity from the American father and an African mother.
- She was born in Houston, Texas, America on January 1, 1980, and grew up in California with her four siblings. Reyna was graduated from the University of Huston.
- Her height is over 5 feet and 8 inches and has an attractive body figure. As per her personal relationship is concerned, she is very private which is why there is no news of her having a boyfriend or dating someone.
- In 2006. she joined KPRC 2 News and worked as a traffic journalist.
- In 2014, she started working on NBC.