A Brtish presenter, a broadcaster is now living with his BBC anchor wife, Rachel Schofield along with their children.
Jeremy Vine is an English journalist and broadcaster who is known as the host of the show, titled BBC Radio 2. After divorcing his first wife, he is now married to Rachel Schofield.
So, is the couple happy together? Let us find out about their relationship including their family and children.
Jeremy Vine; living a lavish married life with his wife Rachel Schofield
Currently, Jeremy is living a blissful life with a partner, Rachel. The couple first time met at a gala dinner as she is an anchor for BBC.
They again met in 2001 while touring the country. When Jeremy started working in the radio station, she was working in the BBC's Look North.
They kept meeting several times and finally in 2002 they began dating and later on, married the same year in a Devon village church in a private ceremony.
The family together meeting Taylor Swift, Source: Live Rampup
The pair is very happy together and there are no divorce rumors about them.
The Pair has two Children
"Children are not a distraction from more important work, they are the most important work". The pair has two children; daughters.
The elder daughter is named Martha Vine. The pair welcomed their second child named, Anna Vine who is three years younger than the elder one.
Jeremy along with his two daughters, Source: Live Rampup
Despite the busy schedules of both of the parents, they somehow manage to give their children proper time and care.
Jeremy's First Wife, Janelle Muntz
Before marrying Rachel, Jeremy was already married to his first wife, Janelle Muntz in 1992. His ex-wife Janelle Muntz is a banker by profession. The couple was dating each other for a long time before tying the knot.
But unfortunately, things turned out that the couple who were once blessed to have each other decided to split from each other. Later on, in 2000, Jeremy and his ex-wife Janelle Muntz divorced with no children and moved on in their lives.
In the beginning phase of his career, he joined BBC and started the job of reading news on the radio and also worked as a researcher on the series, Heart of the Matter on BBC1.
After that, he became a reporter for BBC Radio 4 due to his hard work and dedication.
Moreover, in 2003, he worked in the show named, The Politics Show on BBC1 and was replaced by Jon Sopel after he left the position.
Furthermore, he also became a BBC election graphics presenter.
Besides his job at BBC, he was also engaged in the dancing show where celebrities paired with professional dancers to compete in a ballroom named, Strictly Come Dancing.
Jeremy in Strictly Come Dancing Show, Source: Radio Times
He became one of the first celebrities to announce to be participating in the show and was paired with Karen Clifton.
Quick Facts about Jeremy Vine
- Born to Guy Vine and Diana Tillett on 17th May 1965 in Epsom, Surrey, England.
- Belongs to English nationality and is of white ethnicity.
- Raised along with his younger brother Tim Vine.
- Finished his schooling at Lynton Preparatory School in Ewell.
- Attended Epsom College and graduated from Durham University with a degree in English.
- Was a drummer in the band, The Flared Generation during his college time.
- Took a journalism training course with Coventry Evening Telegraph.
- Joined BBC and started working in TV reporting, radio broadcasting, television presenting, and others.
- Participated in Strictly Come Dancing with other Hollywood celebrities including Jimi Mistry and Flavia Cacace.
- Received a five-figure sum of $292.68 for a post-dinner speech.
For more updates follow our website, Married Wiki!