When a relationship fails it can be heartbreaking for anyone. Openly gay model and actress Jessica Clark felt the same way when her marriage to former partner ended.
But then she found love with someone else and never looked back twice. She and her new girlfriend Ruby, are enjoying each other's company to the fullest and judging by their current relationship, they might even get married soon!!
Let's take a close look at her personal life in the section below.
Lesbian Actress Jessica Clark Sparking Romance With New Partner, Who's She?
Beautiful Jessica never hesitated to reveal her sexuality claiming that she's openly lesbian. She was happily married until 2012 when she went through a terrible divorce from the former partner.
Despite the divorce, Jessica never gave up on love and she finally found someone. She and her new girlfriend Ruby Croak have been dating for some time now and Jessica sure is happy with her current relationship. They are dating since 2013 and there're no rumors of their split.
Jessica even calls Ruby her wife which means she is even looking her as the potential wife.
They are not shy showing off their relationship to the public. Both of them share a lot of pictures on their social media account which shows how much they love each other.
Earlier this year, Jessica wished her lesbian partner a warm and good happy birthday. She shared a collage of their relationship and Ruby's childhood picture. So Adorable!
Ruby also uploads many photos of their relationship. This one time she shared a picture of them kissing. Both of them looks so adorable together and we wish they stay like this for many years to come.
Jessica Clark-Previous Failed Marriage With Former Partner Lacey Stone
Jessica's relationship was not always magical as now because she went through a stressful divorce. She was previously married to Lacey Stone from the years 2010 to 2012.
Both of them first met each other in a gym and then started dating. The lesbian couple then moved in together and eventually tied the knot in 2010.
But as fate would have it, their marriage didn't last for a long time. They got divorced after two years. The main reason behind their tragic divorce is not out in the open yet.
Quick facts about Jessica Clark
- Born on April 21, 1985 (age 32), in the United Kingdom.
- She belongs to Nigerian, Indian, and Irish descent.
- Started modeling at an early age of 16.
- Attended the London School of Economics and pursued Law program.
- She left the program to further her career in modeling.
- Worked for fashion labels like Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, and Jalouse.
- Moved to New York and started training as an actress.
- Made her debut in 2010 movie, Sara.
- Famous for her role in dark fantasy horror TV series, True Blood, and A Perfect Ending.
- She won the New Now Next Award in 2009.