Joakim Noah is recently in a relationship with Leticia Busso at present. The star is also a blessed father with an adorable daughter.
Joakim Noah; a professional basketball player of the New York Knicks is undoubtedly one of the best players that we have today and people are always curious to know about him.
Well, his personal life is something that is dragging everyone's attention at present. Sources even say that he is a blessed father! So, who is he dating these days?
Joakim Noah: His Dating Life
Joakim, who made his NBA debut with the Bulls in 2007 has an appealing personal life same as his career.
As per some sources, the star is dating Leticia Busso. She is a former talent manager, and event planner in New York and working as an estate broker at present.
Leticia Busso and Joakim pretty cozy together, Source: Fabwags
There is some speculation that the lovely pair wedded in an intimate ceremony in presence of few friends and family but nobody knows the actual truth.
Noah has always been fairly quiet about his personal affairs and that's the reason why his personal life is so secretive.
Joakim and Kristen Ledlow together in an event, Source: Article bio
Some years back he was also rumored to be in a relationship with sports presenter Kristen Ledlow. The duo met each other in an event but there's no any evidence about their love affairs.
Joakim Noah: A Blessed Father
You guys might be amazed this time that the two times NBA All-Star player is a father too.
He missed the New York Knicks first practice back in 2016 for some personal reasons. Have a look at the Twitter post:
The handsome heartthrob posts some images on his Instagram depicting some awesome stories about the relationship with the baby girl.
The darling baby is one year of age now and Joakim is pretty much enjoying his fatherhood.
Quick Facts about Joakim Noah
Source: Sporting News
- Born on 25 February 1985 in New York City, New York.
- He was born to a French father and a Swedish mother.
- He holds Swedish, French, and an American citizenship.
- His father Yannick Noah was the no. 3 tennis player and mother Cecilia Rodhe, Miss Sweden and 4th runner-up at Miss Universe 1978.
- Remained active in playing basketball for the United Nations International School, Poly Prep Country Day School, and Lawrenceville School.
- Achieved an athletic scholarship at the University of Florida.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.