Full House Actor John Stamos And Wife Caitlin McHugh Welcome First Child-Announced Birth Of Their Son On Instagram
- Actor John Stamos has welcomed his first child with his wife, Caitlin McHugh.
- The 54-year-old Full House actor took to his Instagram on Monday revealing his child's name as Billy Stamos.
- The actor announced he was expecting his first child in December 2017.
- Stamos and McHugh dated for about a year before they got engaged on October 23, 2017.
- The lovebirds tied the knot in February 2018.
Uncle Jesse is a ''Fun Dad''!!
Actor John Stamos has welcomed his first child, a son, Billy Stamos with his wife, Caitlin McHugh. The 54-year-old actor took to his Instagram Monday evening to announce the good news.
The Full House actor shared a sweet snap of his newborn son laying on his chest with a caption "From now on, the best part of me will always be my wife and my son Welcome Billy Stamos(named after my father)."
Stamos had revealed the pregnancy news to People's Editor-in-Chief Jess Cagle in an episode of The Jess Cagle Interview in December 2017. Stamos there discussed his impending fatherhood and why he was finally ready to be a father. Then he told,
I'll be a fun dad. I've been practicing for a long time. I've done every shtick you can do with a baby on TV ...all the bits and jokes and diaper gags. I'll probably just do all that.
I always wanted to be a dad but wasn't sure it was in the cards. People would say, 'You should have a child,' and I was like 'That ship has sailed.
He further added,
Clearly, I had to do some work on myself first. I have a youthful thing. People say, 'Oh, you look young.' You start believing you're gonna live to be 150. And then you wake up and go, 'No, man, this is it. This is not a rehearsal.