Jon Gries doesn't talk much about his Relationship with his Wife and Children; Find out more about his Career and Net Worth
Veteran actor Jon Gries, who is famous for his role in Napoleon Dynamite, is a man of few words when it comes to revealing anything about his personal life, not to mention his marriage or dating life.
The 60-year-old actor is still not married to anyone. Is he dating someone secretly? Who is his girlfriend? We have all the exclusive details about his romantic life.
Jon Gries Is Not Married To Anyone Is He Hiding His Relationship? Who Is His Girlfriend?
Born as Jonathan Gries, the actor started out his career when he was only 11-year-old. From his early childhood days, he was always passionate about acting.
We can see his acting talent in the popular movies including Martin, The Pretender, and The Monster Squad. Both his parents were in the entertainment industry so no wonder he became a good actor.
Jon attending the San Deigo Comic-Con in California
Because of his skill, he has accumulated a huge amount of fans. Fans who are loyal to him. The actor doesn't really talk much about his personal life but he does share his views on the social media.
Sometimes he would say, he prefers to be alone.
To which his fans make a funny remark and say, without having any wife or children, who are lonely as it is.
His fans are supportive of him and judging by his remarks on his Twitter account, Jon likes to be alone. Well, it's his choice and one cannot point out any fingers in someone else's way of life, right?
So, as of now, Jon is single and is not secretly dating anyone. He is focused on his work and maybe does not have time for any relationships.
Jon Gries-His Past Affairs and Relationships
Now there is without a doubt no previous affair of this veteran actor. Back when he shared the tweet about how he wants to stay alone, many of us started speculating the actor might have had some bad experience in his past.
Back in 2015, the actor did make some headlines when he tweeted on his account he is in love with actress Andrea Parker.
His fans were in a state of confusion upon hearing such things. Then the confusion got bigger when Andrea replied to him and said, 'I love you.'
Don't jump to conclusions yet as it was nothing but a bit of funny exchange of words between the two veteran actors.
Jon Gries; Quick Facts
- He was born on June 17, 1957 (age 60), in Glendale, California, U.S.
- He is the son of Mary Eleanor Munday and Thomas Stephen "Tom" Gries.
- He is one of seven children of his actress mother and writer father.
- He made his debut in 1968 movie, Will Penny.
- He started to gain fame from classic movies such as Real Genius and Rainbow Drive.
- He also played alongside Irish actor Liam Neeson.
- He also tried his hands on TV series like The Pretender and Dream Corp, LLC.
- He also gave voice to the character of Sheriff Clive Skurky in the video Hitman: Absolution.
- His net worth is $2 million.