The adorable couple is living a blissful life with no rumors of a divorce. Let us discuss the wonderful and romantic journey of the pair.
Julie Banderas; a successful anchor, proud mother, and a loving wife: She married Andrew Sansone in 2009
She tied the knot to Andrew Sansone on August 28, 2009. The couple got married at the fifth avenue church named Presbyterian Church in New York and it was performed by The Rev. Paul T. Rock.
Their ceremony was quite a private event as they invited only a few of their close relatives and friends.
The couple started dating each other when Julie was an anchor and just starting her career and it seems that the couple found the one that they were looking for.
She recently gave birth to her third child with her husband and she seemed very happy with him.
The couple blessed with Three Children
The couple is blessed with three children. The couple has two daughters named Addison Melissa born on 21 April 2010 and Avery Julie born on 13 November 2012.
Julie recently gave birth to her son named Andrew Harrison born May 9, 2016.
She was very excited before the birth of her son as he was born in May, a month after his twin sister were born and Julie said that she was planning to give birth in the exact order just so she can spend summer with her children and it seems that even 'The God' has granted her wish.
Previous relationship Of Julie Banderas
Well, many of you may be guessing that she must have a long list of boyfriends in her past but that is where all of you are wrong.
She has always been very focused on her career that she never had time to get involved in all of that stuff. Her reporting and interview skills are very good and she just enjoys her job.
She found Andrew and after knowing him for a while she decided that she is not going to date any other guy and will marry him only.
Source: Activity pit
Well, again a big congratulation to the proud mother of three children and we wish her to be happy and successful for the upcoming future.
Quick Facts on Julie Banderas
- Born and raised in Hartford, Connecticut Julie Banderas is a famous American television news correspondent and anchor.
- Currently, anchors America's News Headquarters on Saturdays.
- She's of mixed ethnicity as her mother belongs to Spanish descent.
- Has a sister named Melissa.
- Graduated from Emerson College.
- started her career as a local anchorwoman at WLVI-TV.
- Joined Fox News Channel in March 2005.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity.
- She resides with her husband and children in New York City.
For more recent news and updates, keep following our page!!