Kherington Payne is Dating her Boyfriend for a long time; She considers her Boyfriend her Superman; See her Affair
Actress Kherington Payne, who is famous for her role in the series, Fame, is living the high life with her boyfriend Drew Luther.
And don't think that their relationship is just another run down the mill romance as it's more than a budding romance. If our sources are correct, if things go like this the couple will get married and we are really looking forward to hearing wedding bells.
Kherington Payne-Relationship with Drew
The cute actress is famous for her exceptional dancing skills on-screen but do you know she is an exceptional lover off-screen as well.
Kherington Payne is enjoying a blissful relationship with her boyfriend Drew, Source: Fandango
The young dancer sure knows how to keep her personal life checked and don't divulge enough information regarding her personal life. She only shows the stuff she wants us to see and that's why no one knows when the pair started dating.
But we can take a wild guess they are dating for some time now, more than 2-years or so. According to a source, at first, Kherington was hesitant to announce her relationship with the public but in the end, she decided otherwise.
The pair shares a lot of pictures of themselves enjoying the moment.
Sometimes it will be plain old romance.
And then sometimes becoming Louis Lane for her Superman is way better than anything.
You can see how the young ones are living the moment here. We can tell their relationship will definitely take them both to the wedding aisle.
It's often said if you share a deep bond with your better half, then surely their relationship will go all the way to the end.
Talking about marriage, the pair is yet to say anything for the matter but fret not guys, your favorite pair will exchange vows in the coming days.
Quick facts about Kherington Payne
- Born on January 26, 1990 (age 27), in Whittier, California, United States.
- She is the only child of Sheri Ashe.
- She was raised by her mother and step-father after her mother divorced.
- She started learning dancing at an early age.
- She went to El Dorado High School.
- She is a specialist in contemporary jazz.
- She trained in lyrical, ballet, pointe and gymnastics.
- She is famous for competing for the fourth season of the show, So You Think You Can Dance.
- She also worked with the music group, Pussycat Dolls.
- She made her debut in the movie, Fame.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.