Elaine Mason, former Wife of Stephan Hawking divorced him in 2006; See their Relationship and Children
Elaine Mason, former Wife of Stephan Hawking divorced him in 2006; See their Relationship and Children, Also, see Stephan's Career, Wiki, Bio, and Net Worth
The former wife of Stephan Hawking, Elaine Mason, according to many rumors, did something terrible to her ex-husband. Looks like his contribution to the field of astrophysics doesn't contribute to his own personal life.
Today in this section, let's try to find out how their long term marriage ended in a divorce. And who knows, you may learn something.
Elaine Mason-Divorced In 2006
Elaine and her married life with Stephan were quite unique in its own perspective. A world renowned English theoretical physicist marrying on his nurses sounds rather fascinating.
But it seems the fascination was only limited to the amount of abuse, the handicapped scientist had to face from none other than his own wife.
After divorcing his first wife, Stephan thought that his second wife would give him all the care and support he needs and live out his days with his wife.
The pair exchanged vows on September 16, 1995. The marriage went well for many years and there was no news regarding any problems in their marriage life.
Elaine Mason-Charged with Physical Abuse
Until, Stephens's daughter, Lucy Hawking told the world about the physical abuse her father was facing from his own wife. According to the reports posted by Daily Mail, the scientist inflicted a broken wrist and lip cut.
The report further stated, his wife even humiliated him by not providing a urine bottle, resulting in the 75-years-old scientist wet himself.
The abuse wasn't limited to only the problems we wrote as there were plenty more, which you can read right here. Due to this reason, the pair filed for divorce and the divorce finalized in 2006.
Elaine Mason-No Children with Stephan
Elaine and Stephen didn't share any children between them. The pair would've welcomed their own children given the fact that Elaine took some time out from her leisure of abusing him.
Though, Stephan shares three children with his first wife, Jane Hawking. He has one daughter, Lucy Hawking and two sons, Timothy Hawking, and Robert Hawking.
His daughter works as an educator. She also works as a novelist and philanthropists.
Quick facts about Stephen Hawking
- Born on November 2, 1970, in England, United Kingdom.
- He is the son of Frank and Isobel Hawking.
- He graduated from the University of Oxford and Trinity Hall.
- He majored in Cosmology during his college days.
- He became the head of Applied Mathematics department in 1979.
- He is famous for his work in Hawking Radiation, Hawking Energy, Gibbons-Hawking ansatz.
- He is currently the only living scientist from the millennial year of the scientist.
- He holds numerous honorable titles such as CH, CBE, FRS, FRSA.
- He won BBVA Foundation Frontiers of Knowledge Award, Pride of Britain Awards, and British culture.
- He is also the member of Royal Society.(FRS)
- His net worth is 20 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.