Jim Skrip Married Vanessa Williams in 2015 and again exchanged vows in 2016; See their Blissful Relationship with Children. Also, see her Career, and Net Worth
The Desperate Housewives star, Vanessa Lynn Williams, married her boyfriend in 2016. Their love for each other was so profound, they got married twice in a row.
It's been over a year since their star-studded marriage in 2015. The big question that comes to our mind, Is the couple planning to have any children?
Well, let's find out.
Jim Skrip and Vanessa Williams-Married In 2015
To say the least, Jim Skrip, a businessman, and accountant, certainly hit a jackpot as he married the former Miss America.
Jim and Vanessa exchanged vows in 2015 after meeting in 2013, Source: Instyle
The pair first met in 2013, during Vanessa's vacation to the middle east country, Egypt. Talking about finding love thousand miles away from home, she stated,
'You go across the world to find somebody who's six hours away.'
Soon after meeting, they started dating. The pair kept relationships under the wraps until their engagement in 2014.
The couple got hitched on July 4, 2015, at nuptial ceremony surrounded by friends and family in Jim's hometown Buffalo, New York.
Jim and Vanessa engaged in 2014, Source: People
But looks like tying the knot once wasn't enough for the couple as they exchanged vows yet again in 2016, at Vanessa's little church to mark their first anniversary.
She posted a video of the ceremony on her Instagram account. This was Vanessa's third marriage.
Her first marriage was to Ramon Hervey II and her second marriage to NBA player Rick Fox. As for Jim, this was his first marriage.
Children Between them
Jim currently does not share any children with his wife. But they don't feel alone at their residence in New York as they're generally surrounded by Vanessa's children from previous marriage.
Vanessa is a mother of her four children, Source: Pinterest
She has a total of four children, Jillian Hervey, Melanie Hervey, Devin Hervey from her marriage to Ramon Hervey II, and Sasha Gabriella Fox, with ex-husband Rick Fox.
The duo doesn't seem to have any plans for children but let's see how the future holds.
Quick Facts about Vanessa Williams
Source: ABC News
- Born on March 18, 1963, in The Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Upon her birth, Doctor announced, "Here she is: Miss America."
- She belongs to multiple races from Ghana, British Isles, Cameroon, Finnish, Southern Europe, Togo, Senegal, and Portuguese.
- Raised as a Roman Catholic.
- Her parents were music teachers and they taught her music from an early age.
- Graduated from Syracuse's College of Visual and Performing Arts with a degree in Fine Arts in May 2008.
- Became the first African-American female to win the prestigious Miss World crown in 1984.
- She won 4 Satellite Awards, 7 NAACP Image Awards.
- Her net worth is around 28 million dollars.
For all the latest celeb gossip, make sure to follow us on-