Lindsay Whalen is Happily Married to her husband Ben Greve, Do they have children?Know Details here
Lindsey Whales, an American professional basketball player is having a healthy relationship with the former Gopher golfer named, BenGraves.
An American professional basketball player, Lindsay Whalen who started playing basketball from her schooling period, has grabbed much of the attention in the field of sports. Playing and winning several matches in the tournaments and competitions, she is today a successful player
Apart from her professional life, when it comes to her personal life, she is equally blessed as she is happily married to her longtime boyfriend, Ben Greve, a former golfer. The couple is together since a long period of time and are going pretty strong together.
To know more about their relationship and children and family life, stay with us.
Lindsay is living a blissful life along with her Husband, Ben Greve
The wonderful couple, Lindsay, and Ben met for the first time in their college, the University of Minnesota when both were in their freshman year. And at the same time, Ben was the member of the All-American Minnesto Gophers Golf Team.
The pair started falling for each other and started dating. The casual dates transformed into a committed relationship. Finally, the former Gopher golfer and an insurance advisor, Ben and Lindsay decided to get together to start their conjugal life and they married on 6th October 2008.
And ever since, the pair has been together, going strong without any marital problems like divorce and extra affairs. Despite their busy careers, they make time to go out on romantic outings and dinner and keep their passion alive.
We wish them lifetime of happiness and best wishes for their future endeavors.
Do they have any children?
Having children means having the bunch of joy and a bunch of responsibilities in the life. One has to be prepared to bear all sorts of responsibilities of their young ones before becoming parents.
And perhaps, keeping this thing in mind, the couple is yet to welcome children. But this doesn't mean that they're not fond of kids as they love hanging out with their nephews! They'd sure make a proud parents some day.
Posing with uncle and aunt.
So, till today they have no children and has never disclosed any information regarding their baby. So, we hope to hear some good news about their young ones in the coming future.
Quick Facts about Lindsay Whalen
- Born as Lindsay Marie Whalen Greve on 9th May 1982 in Hutchinson, Minnesota.
- Daughter of Neil and Kathy Whalen.
- Is an American and belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- Taurus is her birth sign.
- Attended Hutchinson High School in Hutchinson, Minnesota from where he started her basketball journey.
- Graduated from the University of Minnesota.
- Was a two time Naismith Award finalist.
- Coached by Geno Auriemma.
- Shared scoring honors along with Swin Cash, Angel McCoughtry, Maya Moore, Diana Taurasi, Slyvia Fowles and many others.
- Earned Olympic gold medal after participating in the 2016 Summer Olympics for the team USA.
- Won WNBA Championship in 2011.
- In 2013 was a WNBA guard and was named to her fourth All-Star games.
- Since 2006, she started playing overseas.
- Has an estimated net worth of $36,30,000.
For more recent news and updates, keep following our page!!