Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda spotted walking with his wife Anna after two weeks of the death of Chester Bennington. He married his wife in the year 2003.
Linking Park's Mike Shinoda is finally trying to get back into the normal life after his bandmate Chester Bennington's death.
Shinoda was spotted with his wife Anna Hillinger as they left Beverly Glen Market whom he married in the year 2003.
They have an awesome family life with two children. Know more about the singer and his personal life over here!
Mike Shinoda spotted walking out with Wife Anna: Happily Married Couple
Shinoda was spotted with his wife Anna Hillinger walking near the Beverly Glen Market in Los Angeles.
It seems that Shinoda is trying to overcome the mournful environment; the tremendous loss for the Linkin Park.
Mike holding hand with wife Anna, Source: TMZ
Mike and rest of the band members would've been the East Coast this week. Yes, the tour was canceled after Chester's suicide.
Feel the Loss!!!!!!!
He along with his bandmate Joe Hahn attended the private funeral and eulogized Chester on Saturday in Palos Verdes.
Mike Shinoda: His Married Life with Wife Anna Hillinger
Mike tied a knot to his longtime girlfriend Anna on 10 May 2003. She is a published author; her first book was called Learning Not to Drown.
The book was recommended for those aged 14 and up.
Mike with his beautiful wife Anna, Source: Pinterest
Anna is involved in charity for the band. The website said,
"She has led efforts with the band’s non-profit, Music For Relief in the U.S. and abroad."
The couple with son Otis, Source: Listal
The couple is gifted with two adorable children.
Worth mentioning, the couple have been in a relationship for almost 14 years with no divorce rumors.
We can say that they will definitely be with each other the entire life.
Quick Facts about Mike Shinoda
Source: The Monolith
- Born on 11 February 1977 in Agoura Hills, California.
- Is a third-generation Japanese American.
- Attended Agoura High School with Linkin Park bandmates Brad Delson and Rob Bourdon.
- They eventually brought in turntablist Joe Hahn, bassist Dave Farrell, and vocalist Mark Wakefield.
- Later recruited Chester Bennington and landed a record deal with Warner Bros Records.
- After graduation, he enrolled at the Art Center College of Design of Pasadena studying graphic design.
- Attended classes with DJ and turntablist Joseph Hahn.
- Graduated in the year 1998 with a Bachelors of Arts in Illustration and earned a job as a graphic designer.
- Founded Linkin Park with Rob Bourdon and Brad Delson in 1996.
- Released the band's first remix album Reanimation in 2002 with a second studio album Meteora.
- Rapped in three tracks, specifically "When They Come for Me", "Wretches and Kings", and "Waiting for the End".
- Recharged, a remix album was released on 29 October 2013.
- Worked with Delson to produce the band's sixth studio album The Hunting Party in 2014.
- Awarded with the Japanese American National Museum's Award of Excellence in 2006.
- Worked on the production of One More Light in 2017.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.