American journalist and commentator for CNN and ESPN is very happy in a relationship with Steve Huesing.
An award winning journalist for ESPN and CNN, LZ Granderson is living a blissful married life with boyfriend Steve Huesing.
Granderson, however, who was unknown about his sexual preference married a woman in past and also has a son, Isaiah.
Know more about the sportswriter in today's session.
LZ Granderson is Married to Partner Steve Huesing; Gay Journalist Married a Woman in Past and has a Son together
LZ Granderson is not only the keen supporter of "Gay and Lesbian" in the field of journalism but he's a gay himself. He openly stated his sexual orientation in a column for CNN.com.
Granderson and his longtime partner, tied knots last year on MAY 24, 2016 organizing an intimate ceremony amidst close friends and families.
Granderson and Steve; Heaven-born Couple, Source: Rapid Growth Media
His partner, Steve is ULTA Beauty's Merchandising Operations Director and Interim President of Chicago's Mariage Equality USA.
LZ most probably was unaware of his sexuality in past. That's the reason why he married a lady and have a son named Isaiah. The identity of the lady is a mystery to all of us.
Let me think.
The reason why the relationship couldn't sustain is known to all, right?
ABC News Los Angeles.
Well, this is the time for Granderson and his partner Steve. We wish them all the very best for their relationship and a happily married life in days to come.
Quick Facts about LZ Granderson
- Born on 11 March 1972 in Detroit, Michigan.
- Developed a passion for ice hockey and the National Hockey League.
- Graduated from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo.
- Was the winner of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation award for online journalism.
- Was nominated for the same award in 2010.
- Is a 2008 and 2010 honoree of the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association for column writing.
- Was the member of the Advisory Board for You Can Play, a campaign dedicated to fighting homophobia in sports.
- Appointed as a sportswriter at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and a columnist at The Grand Rapids Press.
- Contributed as a senior writer for ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com's Page 2.
- Worked in SportsCenter, Outside the Lines, Around the Horn, SportsNation, and ESPN First Take.
- Writes a weekly op-ed column on CNN.com with two articles weekly for Page 2.
- Has an estimated net worth of $5.5 million as of 2017 and his current salary is believed to be more than $800 thousand.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.