Louder with Crowder host Steven Crowder is living a happy married life with wife Hilary Crowder. The two tied the knot in the year 2012 and ever since the political commentator and comedian has been living a blessed family life without any divorce rumors.
Let's get details about his conjugal life and more in today's session.
Political Commentator Steven Crowder's Married Life with Wife Hilary Crowder
Conservative political commentator Steven Crowder waited a long time to finally find the love of his life. And now he's happily married to his soulmate Hilary Crowder since August 2012.
Crowder once stated that he has been waiting for his wedding since childhood and everything took place as he hoped.
Crowder has been vocal about practicing abstinence before marriage and inscribed his wonderful marriage on Fox News in the month of September the same year.
"My wedding is something that I’ve looked forward to for quite some time. After having tied the knot at the end of August, I can now say beyond all shadow of a doubt, that it was everything I’d hoped and prayed that it would be since childhood."
He further wrote that his wedding event is 'perfect' and claimed that Hilary was the most beautiful bride on earth.
"Our wedding was perfect. Our wedding night was nothing short of amazing. I write this on a plane heading into a tropical paradise with the most beautiful woman to have walked the planet earth. I know everybody says that their bride was the “most beautiful in the world.” They’re wrong. I win."
Hilary looked very beautiful in her white couture gown; Steven looked dapper in a black tuxedo.
It's been than more five years and the two are living happily as husband and wife.
The powerful couple is yet to welcome their adorable children and start a beautiful family together.
Steven Crowder's Career As An Actor
Besides a political commentator, Crowder is best known for his TV appearances and his roles in a number of movies.
The Fox News former contributor starred Arthur's Perfect Christmas in 2000 after performing in Arthur the same year.
Some of his roles include Two Summers, Arthur's Halloween, 3 Needles, The Covenant, and The Secret.
He performed the role of Ebenezer YouTube in A YouTube Carol in 2017. He is the frequent guest on TheBlaze. He is frequently featured on The Glenn Beck Program, and The Dana Show.
Steven Crowder: Quick Facts
- Born on 7 July 1987 in Grosse Pointe, Michigan and later raised in a Christian household in Greenfield Park, Quebec.
- His birth sign is Cancer.
- He is American and Canadian by Nationality; belongs to English and French-Canadian descent.
- He stands at a height of 6.16 feet (1.88m).
- Initially worked as a voice actor for the character Alan "The Brain" Powers on the TV series Arthur.
- At 15, he began performing stand-up comedy.
- By 2009, he began posting satirical videos on political conservative media including Pajamas Media.
- He worked as the master of ceremonies at the 2011 Conservative Political Action Conference.
- He also hosted Louder with Crowder, a podcast covering news, politics and pop culture.
- He was dropped from Fox News in October 2013 after he made negative statements about Fox News host Sean Hannity.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $3 million.