A Big Congratulations to North Dakota beauty, Cara Mund!
Beating all the 51 equally talented and gorgeous contestants, Cara Mund was crowned as the Miss America 2018, making her the ultimate beauty queen in the entire state.
This gleaming beauty who's a former model won hearts of everyone on the show held at Atlantic City's Boardwalk Hall in New Jersey.
And it's quite obvious that after being crowned as Miss America, she might be getting appraisals and marriage proposals from every single guy, but could she be dating someone special already?
Let's find out all the details about her in today's section.
Meet New Miss America 2018 Cara Mund, see if she is Dating a Boyfriend.
Her groovy Jazz Dancing and an inspiring Platform, " A Make-A-Wish Passion with Fashion" made this 23-year-old beauty win hearts of all the Americans and gather the most votes to be crowned as the winner.
Cara's charismatic personality, motivational speech and her dream of being North Dakota State governor, is definitely a beauty with purpose any man would be lucky enough to be with someone so successful and beautiful like her.
So does she have a secret boyfriend? Is she dating?
Well, the answers to these questions would be no. She's single as a dollar who doesn't need a change. So, good news for all the guys who're ready to sweep her off her feet.
With the title and honor, she holds and the responsibilities she has to fulfill for her and her country, she probably doesn't even have time to take a break, let alone go on dates and have a relationship.
But, despite all this, she'll definitely date her man in the future. We just have to wait for that. Back in February 2014, she posted a picture on Instagram, standing beside the picture of handsome actor Taylor Lautner, with a caption stating,
"In honor of tomorrow, I am throwing it back to my AP Biology boyfriend. #waitingforsomeonetoconfesstheirlove"
This shows, she's a huge fan of Taylor and perhaps she wants her boyfriend to be just like him!
Quick Facts about Cara Mund
- Born and raised in Bismarck, North Dakota, Cara Mund is 2017's Miss America who was crowned Miss North Dakota 2017.
- Graduated from Brown University in 2016, earning a degree in business, entrepreneurship.
- Attended Notre Dame Law School receiving her Juris Doctor.
- She was involved in pageantry since she was a child.
- She competed in Junior Teen North Dakota but didn't win.
- She later competed in Miss North Dakota's Outstanding Teen 2010 and won the competition.
- Her career took a major turn when she participated in Miss North Dakota 2016 and became the runner up.
- Then she represented North Dakota in Miss America 2018 and ultimately won the Miss America 2018, making Jennifer Davis, Miss Missouri the first runner up.
- She stands at the height of 5'3".
- She won $50,000 scholarship and she's the first ever North Dakota representative to win Miss America 2018 title.
For more latest updates follow our page