We all know Melissa Lee who is a beautiful and talented host of CNBC.
The winner of 2010 Gracie Awards and being the outstanding host, she has been impressing us with her skills for many years.
Today, however, keeping her career aside let's jump into her personal life and know whether she's dating anyone or is she already married.
Melissa Lee: Her Recent Relationship Status
Melissa, though it seems a little bit difficult to believe is single these days with no news of a boyfriend. The media personality who always has something to say about the world always remain silent when it comes to her personal life.
Her private nature has made us quite difficult to know about her affairs and relationships so we can only assume that she is single.
When she was asked about her married life or boyfriend, she thoroughly rejected questions and said no.
"Ha-ha. No and no."
She is certainly not ready to get married and start a family anytime sooner.
Melissa Lee: See Her Wonderful Career
Melissa joined the CNBC network in 2004 and hosted CNBC's 5 pm ET daily show Fast Money and Money in Motion: Currency Trading.
She was appointed in Fast Money when Dylan Ratigan left the network joining MSNBC on 27 March 2009. Eventually, she was declared the permanent host for the show the same year.
She received two Emmy Award nominations for Business News.
Melissa is best known for hosting 5 CNBC documentaries that include Made in China: The People's Republic of Profit, Coca-Cola: The Real Story Behind the Real Thing, Porn: Business of Pleasure, The $50M Con, and Code Wars: America's Cyber Threat.
Quick Facts about Melissa Lee
- Born on 4 November 1974 in Great Neck, New York.
- Her grand parents were from Southern China. They migrated to Buffalo, New York along with their five kids in 1903.
- Graduated from Harvard College with a Bachelor of Arts in Government in 1995.
- Lee was highly inspired by the way Kaity Tong worked as a reporter.
- Was initially a consultant at Mercer Management Consulting.
- Worked as an Assistant Managing Editor of the Harvard Crimson.
- Also dedicated herself for Bloomberg Television and CNN Financial News.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.