Rising actress Olivia DeJong is known for her critically acclaimed role in the hit Australian series Hiding. She portrayed the role of thriving young art student, Tara in the series for which she gained quite a popularity.
The actress is truly an inspiration to all those youngsters who still have no idea what they are going to do with their life. The 19-year-old actress is reigning over hearts of all the young male fans who're eagerly waiting to find out if she's single or dating someone secretly.
So, without further ado, let's find out!
Actress Olivia DeJong; Is She Dating Someone?
Olivia started her career in the entertainment world during her middle school days and she is still continuing it. She is only 19-year-old and she's already made it big in the entertainment industry.
The actress is really passionate about acting and she is so busy in making her career that she has no time to be in a relationship with anyone. This explains that she's single and has no time to go on dates.
You're jumping with joy upon finding she is single, aren't you? But there may be a competition for you as she loves someone more than anything in this world.
We got you, didn't we? Not to worry as the man she loves so much is none other than her own brother James DeJonge. The actress is single and is focusing more on her career.
Olivia DeJong-Any Past Affairs?
There is not much to talk about Olivia because she's not been involved in any time of rumors about dating anyone so far.
Her personal life is still an open book for many of us and we generally know every aspect of it. The young actress is still in her early 20s so we're sure she has a lot of time for dating later on.
Quick facts about Oliva DeJong
- Born on April 30, 1998 (age 19), in Melbourne, Australia.
- She is the daughter of Robyn DeJonge and Rob DeJonge.
- She attended the Presbyterian Ladies' College.
- She grew up in Peppermint Grove.
- She made her debut in 2011 movie, Good Pretender.
- Her feature film debut came in 2014 movie, The Sisterhood of Night.
- She is famous for her role in ABC drama, Hiding.
- She played the role of Tara Swift / Shaneen Quigg.
- Her net worth is $500,000.