Caleb Walker is the less known actor and social activist who gained media attention after appearing as the body double for Paul Walker in Fast and Furious 7. One of the middle brothers of the Walker family, Caleb Walker, is a happily married man and now a proud father too!!
After facing a terrible loss, with the death of his loving brother, Caleb is finally happy and starting his own family. Let's peek into his life and dig in details about them in today's section.
Paul Walker's brother Caleb Walker Is A Married Man And Now A Proud Father too!!
The 40-year-old actor Caleb Walker is blessed with a happy married life as he and his wife, Stephanie Branch have been married since 2013.
The adorable pair tied the knot on October 23, 2013, at a grand wedding at Dove Canyon Country Club in Orange County, California. The bride Stephanie Branch looked gorgeous in a full-length gown, and the groom's men included late Paul Walker and his younger brother Cody Walker.
The happy family celebrated the grand wedding with much joy and enthusiasm. The happiness was followed a tragic incident, just a month after Caleb's wedding when Paul Walker passed away in a shocking event when his car crashed into a lamp post, and he died of multiple trauma and burns.
The family mourned profoundly, and it was a massive loss for the entire Hollywood. And after more than three years of blissful married life, the pair welcomed their first child, son Maverick Paul Walker born on August 2017, naming him after his beloved brother.
The proud father, Caleb shared this big news via Instagram, introducing the world the Junior Paul Walker whom we had been waiting to see. The pair had announced the pregnancy news back in July posting the ultrasound picture of the baby and captioning with,
"Sneak peek at our little guy. Two weeks or less and we will be parents to this amazing guy. So nervous and excited... Can't wait!"
Well, all in all, we wish the happy family a lifetime of happiness and prosperity and best wishes for their future endeavors.
Caleb Walker; Quick Facts
- Born Caleb Michael Walker to parents Cheryl Crabtree Walker and Paul Walker III on October 4, 1977, in Glendale, California.
- He is the less known actor and one of the brothers of famous late actor Paul Walker.
- He did the body double in Fast and Furious seven after the tragic death of actor Paul Walker in a car accident in 2013.
- He has other two older sisters Ashlie Walker & Amy Walker and a younger brother named Cody Walker.
- Has English, German, Swiss and Irish ancestry.
- Attended high school in the San Fernando Valley.
- Raised as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Grew up with sisters Ashlie and Amie Walker.
- Appeared as a guest on CNN Newsroom and Entertainment Tonight in 2014.
- He has around 4.8k followers on Twitter and 29.3k on Instagram.