Rapper Macklemore Head on Crash with a Suspected Drunk Driver. Is the Rapper Harmed? Know about his Affairs
Rapper Macklemore head on crash with a suspected drunk driver. He married his long time girlfriend Trivia Davis. The couple is gifted with a sweet daughter the same year.
Contrary to a wave of speculations, the American rapper, and singer Macklemore has finally proved his sexual orientation. Many of his fans assumed him as a gay after he released the song 'Same Love'. The music video was all about legalizing same-sex marriage.
Well, the singer is happily married to his longtime girlfriend Tricia Davis. The couple is blessed with an adorable daughter just a month before their marriage.
Macklemore faced an accident driving in his native Washington Friday night.
Know more about the incident over here!
Macklemore, Unharmed After Collision with Suspected Drunken Driver
The Washington State Patrol reported the rapper Macklemore was detected with a suspended license after his Mercedes was struck by a suspected drunken driver.
Trooper Heather Axtman said that his license was suspended for an unpaid ticket. Later, she said that he has paid the ticket and the license suspension is no longer an issue.
The drunken driver crashed head-on into Macklemore's 2016 S-Class Mercedes on Friday night, 28th July as the star was driving with two passengers in his native Washington around 10:45 p.m.
The 24-year-old driver, however, faced a minor scratch and injuries in the clash. Others in the vehicle were absolutely fine.
Macklemore Married his Longtime Love Tricia Davis in 2015
Macklemore tied a knot to his girlfriend Tricia on 27 June 2015 a month later of their baby Sloane Ava Simone came on earth. Macklemore had an affair with the lady for almost seven years.
The duo engaged after seven years of dating on 21 January 2013.
Macklemore wrote a cryptic tweet about his marriage:
"Got married on June 27th once the Supreme Court ruled same sex couples could too...And now new music. Thank you all for being patient, this year has been incredible so far, we love you."
The singer and his partner Ryan Lewis released a new song dedicated to the baby, "Growing Up (Sloane's Song) featuring Ed Sheeran. The child appeared on the track cover with her dad.
Father and Daughter in a ride!
The proud father shared his happiness like this:
"There is nothing like the joy and happiness that comes from bringing a baby into this universe. She has filled my heart in ways that I never knew possible. She is the love of my life. This song is for her."
Macklemore, whose real name is Ben Haggerty announced Davis's pregnancy in January with a heart touching video produced by Lewis.
Well, the blessed couple is very happy in their family life. We hope their relationship to last longer than ever.
Quick Facts about Macklemore
- Born on 19 June 1983 in Kent, Washington to Bill Haggerty and Julie Schott.
- Is one of the two boys in the family; raised in Seattle, Washington with his brother Tim.
- Was just six years when hip hop first came into his life by way of Digital Underground.
- Started writing lyrics when he was just 15.
- Studied at Garfield High School.
- Earned a bachelor's degree from The Evergreen State College in 2008.
- Released his first full-length album, The Language of My World in January 2005.
- Met for Ryan Lewis for the first time in 2006.
- Came with his first solo "The Town" in the year 2009 along with The Unplanned Mixtape.
- Ryan and Macklemore released "Irish Celebration" in December 2009.
- Their album The Heist in October 2012 debuted on the U.S. Billboard 200 at the second position.
- 'Same Love' was released on 18 July 2012 following 'White Walls'.
- Released 'Glorious' on 15 June 2017 featuring American singer Skylar Grey.
- Rehabilitated for drugs and alcohol addiction in August 2008.
- Macklemore's net worth as of April 2017 is $18 million
For more updates and current gossip of celebs, keep visiting our official page.