He is famous for his show Million Dollar Listing New York, and also for his hot and charming looks. Dating any beautiful girl is not a big deal for Luis D. Ortiz.
Various tabloids also claim that he is gay. The reality star hasn't made any remark regarding his sexual orientation. His low profile dating history also raises many questions, so in this section let's talk about that.
Luis D. Ortiz-Current Relationship Status
Not many people came back from their retirement as after leaving a particular field for good coming back to the same field feels kinda odd. But Luis is opposite of the case.
After announcing that he is retiring from real estate due to the fact that he is not happy anymore, he came back to the big screen as the principle in property development.
Looks like his interest in real estate will not rest until his final days and for that final days, we think he needs a person to stand by him, through thick or thin.
Enjoying his time in St Barths!!!
His dating profile has always been very low-profile so not much information is out there. According to him, he is single for a long time, due to the fact, he is very specific regarding the type of girlfriend and wife he wants.
Of all the actresses, Kendall Jenner takes the cake as he his friend, Ryan Serhant thinks she would be perfect for him. Previously, Luis even used dating apps in order to find someone but no luck there as well.
Sometimes, he is jealous of his friend Frederick as he married a wonderful guy. Which left Luis alone in his pack of friends as everyone but him is together with their better half.
Well, we think the Broker will definitely find a worthy partner for himself and his opinion of not compromising on anything be good for him, we hope.
Quick facts about Luis D.Ortiz
- Born on November 13, 1986 (age 30), in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico.
- His parents raised him in Guaynabo along with twin brother Daniel.
- He together with his brother moved to the United States.
- He studied film direction at New York Film Academy.
- He directed two movies Amália & The Theater of the Absurd.
- After direction, he started doing real estate business.
- He was cast in the second season of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing New York.
- US Weekly Magazine announced him the most stylish New Yorker award
- He resides in Battery Park City.
- His net worth is 15 million dollars.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.