Sarah Montague, a British journalist has a simple and sweet love life. She married her husband Richard Christopher Brooke in the year 2002 and have three adorable daughters.
Sarah is best known for her work on BBC Radio 4 as one of the effective presenters of the Today program.
Know more about her personal life in today's session.
Sarah Montague: Married life with Husband Richard Christopher Brooke
The television personality wedded Richard in the year 2002. Despite being an intense busy woman, Sarah is fully committed in her personal life.
Sarah is blessed with three daughters including a stepdaughter from her husband's former relationship.
Well, they have set an example in mass with a wonderful image. None of the family members reveal the family affairs in public; strengthening the bond than ever.
We can definitely say that she has an awesome married life as they have no rumors of divorce or extra-marital affairs.
Sarah Montague: See Her Career
Sarah joined the BBC in October 1997 presenting Newsnight and BBC News.
In 2002, she got an opportunity to work on the Today news program on BBC Radio 4. She achieved a chance to work with Gavin Esler as a presenter in the very first program on BBC News 24 on 9 November 1997.
She also presented HARDtalk on BBC News and hosted BBC World's Nobel Minds in the library of the Royal Palace, Stockholm in 2008.
You might get a shock to know the contrasting side of Sarah.
She broke a strike on 6 November 2010 at the BBC called by the National Union of Journalists. However, she maintained her work in the Today program with Evan Davis.
Repeating the action, she broke an NUJ strike also presenting Today with Justin Webb.
She was praised with the degree of Doctors of Laws Honoris causa from the University of Bristol on February 2015.
Quick Facts About Sarah Montague
- Born on 8 February 1966 in Guernsey to the family of John Montague and Mary.
- Her father was an Army colonel.
- Attended Blanchelande College, a local independent school for girls.
- Studied biology at the University of Bristol, gaining a B Sc.
- Initially worked as a stockbroker for County NatWest and then a Eurobond dealer.
- Began her career in the field of journalism in the year 1991 with Channel Television.
- Joined Reuters in January 1995 and later became a business correspondent for Sky News in January 1996.
For more updates and recent gossip of celebs visit our official page.