Multi talented personality Shaun Keaveny is currently working in BBC Radio 6. He has a wonderful married life with Lucy Irving.
Shaun Keaveny Shaun Keaveny is a British broadcaster known for his breakfast show on BBC Radio 6 Music.
He is a married man. Shaun tied the knot to his longtime girlfriend Lucy Irving and the couple is together for almost a decade.
Shaun Keaveny: His married Life with Wife Lucy Irving
Shaun married Lucy Irving, an author, and adventurer in the year 2009. Gorgeous Lucy is now maintaining her days as a house wife.
It's nearly a decade that they married but they are still not ready for children. Shaun has kept his personal life in complete shade.
Handsome Shaun Keaveny in a photo shoot, Source: Word Press
Though the couple lives a private life since there is no news of their divorce or extra affairs we can assume that they are living a blissful married life.
Shaun Keaveny: See his Career and Net Worth
Shaun appeared in an episode of 'The Bill' in 2005 and later narrated for E4's Stop Treating Me Like a Kid, Superheroes for Sky One and Channel 4's Road to V. He was the new voice of Sky One.
Shaun joined BBC Radio 6 Music in 2007 and presented its late evening show till April 2007. Then, he began presenting the BBC 6 Music Breakfast Show on 2 April 2007.
Shaun with his colleague Kate Moss, Source: BBC
The show was previously presented by Phill Jupitus, who was there in the show from the initial time since March 2002.
Some of the amazing features of his breakfast show include 'Middle Aged Shout Outs', 'Small Claims Court', 'Keavenly's Believe It or Not' and 'Snake in my pants'.
Shaun playing guitar on BBC 6 Music, Source: BBC
The very show included regular music news and updates from presenter Matt Everitt.
The 45-year-old radio personality published his first book R2D2 lives in Preston in November 2010 selling 46 copies in first pressing.
Shaun posting with the American singer Iggy Pop. Source: BBC
He took part in the fifth series of Let's Dance for Comic Relief on 16 February 2013 as a member of 'Destiny Dad' with fellow stand up comedians Hal Cruteenden and Mark Dolan.
He performed as a drummer on the stage with Manchester band Elbow at Leeds Direct Arena on 11 April 2014 on the track Grounds for Divorce.
He has an attractive net worth of 4.5 million USD as of 2016.
Quick Facts about Shaun Keaveny
Source: View Artist
- Born on 14 June 1972 in Leigh, Lancashire in the United Kingdom.
- His father, Dunhy Keavenly was a music shop owner and mother Beth Keavenly was a health instructor.
- Is of Scottish and Welsh ethnicity.
- Has two siblings.
- Played the Kazoo for John Ariss in the student band "Mosque" between 1987 and 1993.
- Joined BBC in 2000 in the Good Morning Britain Breakfast show.
- Later presented the weekday afternoon show and the Friday breakfast show on XFM London up until 2006.
- Appeared on the show Flipside TV with Richard Bacon.
- Also worked with Mary Anne Hobbs on JAMZ and Huey Morgan on Ready Steady Cook.
- Apart from his career, he prefers to play football.
- Has a great interest in music as well.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.