Shelton Benjamin is Father to his Daughter but no sign of his Wife; Find out more about his Personal life, Wiki, Biography, and Net Worth
Becoming a father is one of the beautiful emotions a human feels. WWE star Shelton Benjamin has felt that emotion of becoming a father.
But the big question is, who is his wife? The pro athlete never revealed the information of his wife or girlfriend with whom he conceived his daughter.
Today in this section, let's try to find out.
Shelton Benjamin-Hiding his Wife or Girlfriend
It's a given fact that all the pro-wrestlers are tough athletes who give their absolute best in their pursuit of their excellence in the related field. But all these tough looking wrestlers tend to have a soft spot.
Shelton Benjamin is a proud father of one daughter, Kyana,
If someone wants to excel in sports, one must never get emotional as it makes them weak, but in the end, a family is a family. After all, everything will leave your side, your family still remains.
Maybe that's why Shelton opted to raise a family of his own. During the initial phase of his career, he enjoyed a lot of success. His personal life is just as delightful as his professional life.
Now many of you must be wondering he must be a great husband and a caring father to his children. Well, you are right about the latter but we can't be so sure about the former.
The professional actor is gushing about his daughter all over the social media. He is a proud father to one daughter named, Kyana.
He once congratulated his daughter when she graduated high school earlier this year. It was a proud moment for him as the child who grew up in front of his very eyes grown into a fine young lady.
Now you all must be wondering as to who is the mother of the apple of his eyes.Well, to be honest, it's still a big mystery. He hides information regarding his personal life so well, no one ever heard about his wife or girlfriend.
Quick facts about Shelton Benjamin
- Born on July 9, 1975 (age 42), in Orangeburg, South Carolina, United States.
- He started wrestling during his high school days.
- He went to Orangeburg-Wilkinson High School.
- He is a two time South Carolina state high school heavyweight wrestling champion.
- He also attended the University of Minnesota.
- He joined the WWE network in 2002.
- He worked in the WWE network for more 10-years.
- He joined the New Japan Pro Wrestling in 2012.
- He then returned to WWE in 2017.
- His net worth is estimated at $2.3 million.
For all the latest gossip from the celeb world, make sure to follow our website.