Sports broadcaster Chris Fowler is Happily Married to Wife Jennifer Dempster. Know his Relationship and Career
An American Sports Broadcaster, Chris Fowler for ESPN is best known for College GameDay and also for College Football. He has become one of the sensational broadcasters of football as well as tennis too.
Regarding his personal life, he is a married man and lives a blissful life with her fitness model wife, Jennifer Dempster. To know more about the couple's relationship, married life, and affairs stay with us!!!!!!!!
Chris Fowler, living a beautiful married life with a wife, Jennifer Dempster
The beautiful couple, Chris, and Jennifer met for the first time at the holiday party of ESPN company as both of them were the employee of the company. It did not take much time for them to fall in love and started dating.
Moreover, Chris proposed to his present wife over coffee on the balcony of their Paris hotel room and after months of their engagement, they married in a fairy tale set up with eye-catching decorations and design.
Their marriage ceremony was held in the Oheka's Garden in 1990 with a fairy tale theme. Since then they are living a blissful and healthy relationship together with no divorce rumors.
Chris Fowler's career
Chris started his career as a reporter for KCNC-TV. After working there for several months, he then shifted to an NBC affiliate in Dever as a production assistance and a writer and sports reporter as well.
Moreover, Chris shifted to ESPN in 1986 as a reporter and also as the host of Scholastic Sports America. After that, he began to work as a college football sideline reporter and hosted the show, College GameDay.
Check the 2nd fact: in Saban era, @AlabamaFTBL shows up ready on opening nights like no one else. (ATS= vs spread, for uninitiated) https://t.co/PQfwyID02f— Chris Fowler (@cbfowler) August 29, 2017
Some of his shows include Saturday Night Football, College Football Playoff, College Basketball, Sports Century, and others. His net worth is estimated to be around $7 million.
He is a hard-working employee who loves his job and also a loving husband. We wish him to have more success in both his professional and personal life.
Quick Facts about Chris Fowler
- Born on 23rd August 1962 in the United States.
- Is an American and belongs to white ethnicity.
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Has a height of 6 feet 3 inches.
- Finished his schooling at General William J. Palmer High School.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Science from the University of Colorado.
- Served as a producer and host for the weekly magazine program.
- Interviewed Charle Thompson, while he was imprisoned in an acquisition of drugs issues.
- Rece Davi took over the show, GameDay.
- Anchored ESPN's and ABC's month-long coverage of the 2010 FIFA World Cup with Mike Tirico.
- Broadcast tennis and football.
- Has an estimated net worth of $7 million.
For more latest updates follow our page!!!!!