An American football sideline reporter, Suzy Kolber is one of the renowned sports reporters in the news world. Apart from this, Suzy is also a co-producer and sportscaster for ESPN.
Similarly, the beautiful and talented reporter is happily married and is living a blissful family life. So today, let us take a look at her personal affairs.
Suzy Kolber living a happy married life
Kobler is popular for her anchoring career in sports entertainment. For years she is working with ESPN and dedicated her entire life, covering news and reporting.
Kolber, 53 tied a knot to her long-term boyfriend Eric Brady. After dating for ages, Eric and Kolber turned their love life into married life in 2008
In the same year, another happiest moment followed Suzy as the couple was blessed with a baby girl named Kellyn.
Kolber, was 44 years old when she gave birth to Kellyn. Gene Kobler the father of Suzy Kobler when was asked about the paternity of his newborn granddaughter he replied:
"It’s a private matter,”
The pregnancy of Suzy was kept hidden from all social media and during ESPN/ABC NASCAR coverage.
As for now, their relationship is going strong and there is no chance of divorce in the future.
Suzy Kolber's and her career in the sports news
Before becoming the well-known face in the ESPN channel. Kobler used to be a sports reporter and also worked as a producer in sporting channels. She debuted in ESPN in 1991 and worked as a weekend sports anchor.
Since 1991, Suzy dedicated her life working at ESPN with shows like NFL news, Super Bowl XL in Detroit in 2006, NFL32 and much more.
In 1996, Suzy left ESPN for Fox Sports but returned in August 1999.
Suzy Kobler: Quick Facts
- Born on May 14, 1964, Suzy Kobler is an American football sideline reporter, co-producer, and sportscaster for ESPN.
- Suzy Kobler was born as Suzzane Lisa Kobler in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Kolber graduated in 1982 from Upper Dublin High School and graduated from University in 1986.
- She debuted in ESPN as a sports anchor in 1991.
- During the NFL off-season, Kobler worked as an anchor on SportsCenter from 2004 to 2006.
- Kolber requested to do more studio work so she can get more time to be with her child, as this request the show NFL32 was created.
- She left ESPN for Fox Sports in November 1996 and returned in 1999.
- Kobler is a national Television spokesperson for commercials like Chevrolet and Pepsi-Cola.
- Her estimated net worth is $18 million USD.
For more updates follow our page!!!!