Tamara Taylor is most probably single these days after getting an official divorce with ex-husband Miles Cooley. She is fully dedicated to her career nowadays.
Canadian actress Tamara Taylor is continuously entertaining fans with her amazing performances in several TV shows and movies for two decades.
She is best known for her role as Dr. Camille Saroyan, the head of the Forensic Division in Bones.
However, today let us discuss her personal life. After divorcing her first husband Tamara has not openly discussed her personal affairs to the media.
So, is the actress started dating someone? Let us find out!!!!
Tamara Taylor: Her Current Relationship Status
Glamor Queen Tamara seems almost vanished from the media and social sites as she is not active anywhere.
After an official divorce with former husband Miles Cooley, there is no news of her dating or having a boyfriend. Maybe she is taking a time off from the relationship.
Gorgeous beauty in a photo shoot, Source: Bones Wiki
The 46-year-old actress is most probably single and is focused on her career. Recently we have seen her as Qumou Prescott in the television series Altered Carbon.
Past Life; Affair and Marriage
After dating for a while Tamara and Miles Cooley engaged in the month of April 2006. Later, the couple married in a private ceremony on a beach in Mexico in 2007.
Ex-Couple Tamara and Miles together, Source: Hollywood
He's a member of the international law firm of Reed Smith LLP. He is also associated with Media and Entertainment of the same firm.
The former duo exchanged vows in a ceremony at the Hotel Esencia on the Riviera Maya. Everything seemed so perfect for the couple.
However, after five years, because of their personal disputes, they separated in May 2012 with no children together.
Here is Tamara talking about her role in Bones on Hollywood Today Live:
Similarly, Tamara was linked with an American photographer Glen Wexler in past in the 1980s. The actual reason behind their split is still in shade.
Quick Facts about Tamara Taylor
- Born on 27 September 1970 in Toronto, Ontario to an African Canadian father and a Scottish Canadian mother.
- Dropped her high school education to pursue a modeling career.
- Debuted in the TV series A Different World in 1991.
- Rose to fame with an appearance on the CBS medical drama 3 lbs, following Sex, Love & Secrets.
- Some of her popular TV shows include Party of Five, City of Angels, Everwood, Becker, CSI: Miami, Hell's Kitchen, Hunt the Truth, and Altered Carbon.
- Portrayed the role of the pathologist in the American drama TV series on Fox with Emily Deschanel, Michaela Conlin, Eric Millegan, T.J. Thyne, John Francis Daley, and Jonathan Adams.
- Was placed at the top highest paid actress with 82 million dollars.
- As of 2017, her net worth is estimated to be $4 million.
For more updates and recent gossip of celebs visit our official page.