The One Show host Matt Baker is very happy in his married life with wife Nicola Mooney. The couple is gifted with two adorable kids.
Matt Baker is an English presenter popular as a television host working with the BBC Network. He is happily married to Nicola Mooney and the couple is blessed with two children.
Let us discuss the adorable couple and their family life in today's section!!!!!
Matt Baker: Married life with Wife Nicola Mooney
The television presenter has a beautiful wife who is also from the same profession. He married Nicol Mooney in the year 2004 at Winston in Teesdale.
The romantic couple met for the first time while he was performing in the disco show at Pier 39 in Cleethorpes.
The first meeting really worked hmm!!!!!!
Matt and his gorgeous wife, Source: Daily Mail
The couple is blessed with two adorable children, son Luke and daughter Molly. They are living a blissful life with no divorce rumors.
The family currently resides in Buckinghamshire.
Matt Baker: Know His Career
Matt presented BBC One's Countryfile in the year 2009. He worked in the first series of Secret Britain with Julia Bradbury including One Man and His Dog with Kate Humble.
Baker was a guest presenter on BBC One's magazine program The One Show in 2010. Later, he became the permanent presenter of the show with Alex Jones.
Matt with Alex Jones in The One Show, Source: Mirror
He was one of the three presenters on the final series of the BBC One reality series City Hospital.
Also worked as a commentator on several gymnastic events and the BBC's coverage of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.
Handsome Hunk Matt in a photo shoot, Source: Alchetron
In 2015, Baker hosted BBC One series The Gift with Mel Giedroyc. He hosted a three-part factual series Big Blue Live for BBC One; has worked alongside Hugh Fearnley- Whittingstall and Lindsey Chapman.
In the month of July 2017, he co-presented Wild Alaska Live on BBC One with Steve Backshall and Liz Bonnin.
It's a matter to wonder that he also has acted in an episode of the BBC Drama series Cutting It.
Quick Facts about Matt Baker
Source: The Independent
- Born on 23 December 1977 in Easington, County Durham, England.
- Has one sister and two half-sisters.
- Attended Easington Village School when he was a child.
- Later continued his education at Belmont Comprehensive School in Durham.
- Was a junior British gymnast and sports acrobatics champion.
- Wanted to become a physiotherapist; he couldn't fulfill academic standards.
- Joined the Blue Peter when he was at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.
- Co-presented Countryfile Summer Diaries on BBC One along with Radio 4.
- Was a guest on the BBC's A Song For Europe in the year 2003.
For more updates and current gossip of celebs visit our official page.