After facing an unexpected divorce from actress Mieka Tennant, Power Rangers S.P.D.'s Brandon Jay McLaren is most probably single once again.
After going through a shocking divorce from wife, actress Mieka Tennant, Power Rangers star Brandon Jay McLaren is back in the market!
He has a fascinating professional career but his personal life is comparatively less exclusive these days.
Know whether the star is single or dating someone at present in today's session.
The Power Ranger Star Brandon Jay McLaren's Current Life! What's His Relationship Status?
The veteran actor Brandon is super busy focusing on his career and he's quite under the radar when it comes to affairs and relationship rumors.
Recently he played TV series Ransom and UnREAL this year which is very popular among his fans. Furthermore, he also performed sidekick roles in the series Chicago Fire, Slasher, Motive, and Graceland some years back.
Handsome Brandon in a portrait, Source: Celebrity Net Worth
The Red Ranger Brandon is most probably single after official separation from his former wife.
He is active on his social sites but there's no clue about his romantic relationship with someone special. So it is very difficult to say anything about his relationship status.
Some Years Back!
Looking at all these scenarios we can say that he's more professionally active than the personal one.
Well, we are eagerly waiting to see him linked with his soulmate soon in the upcoming days.
Brandon Jay McLaren: His Married Life with Mieka Tennant
Like many famous celebs, Brandon also managed his keep his personal life in complete shade. He was once married to Mieka Tennant; the date is still a mystery.
The couple has no kids together. Mieka filed for legal separation living a family life for some years. According to court docs, McLaren's estranged wife Mieka was seeking the split after three years of their marriage.
Brandon Jay McLaren with his former wife Mieka. Source: Daily Entertainment News
Mieka, a Hollywood publicist also demanded spousal support during the procedure.
In addition, the Yeti: Curse of the Snow Demon star was rumored to be in a relationship with Emma Lahana in the past.
Emma is an actor and singer best known for her role as Jennifer Mason on Haven. They managed to be together for almost a year until their break in 2006.
Quick Facts about Brandon Jay McLaren
- Born in 1982 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to the family of Ira and Denise.
- Completed his graduation from Johnston Heights Secondary School in Surrey.
- Passed his Bachelor's degree in Human Biology from the State University of New York at Albany.
- Started his professional life playing a guest role in Blade: The Series.
- Also played The Best Years the teen drama series as Devon Sylver.
- Charity Shea, Randal Edwards, and Niall Matter are some of the stars cast playing in The Best Years.
- He is best known for his portrayal as Jack Landors in Power Rangers S.P.D.
- Gained the Golden Maple Award in the category of Best Actor in a TV Series for his awesome performance on Graceland.
- Shared the screen with some distinctive stars including Marg Helgenberger, George Eads, Jorja Fox, Eric Szmanda, and Louise Lombard in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- Has an estimated net worth of $400,000.
For more updates and current gossip about celebs visit our official website, Married Wiki.