Olly Murs, the English singer-songwriter rose to fame on The X Factor in 2009. He is currently starring as a judge on The Voice. Murs, 33, often makes headlines for his romantic link-ups as fans always question who Olly is seeing currently; whether he's single or has a new girlfriend?
It's the right time to get details about The Trouble Maker singer and his past affairs. Let's get details!!!
Olly Murs' Current Affair And Relationship Status
Olly Murs is best known for his colorful love-life. Still, he's currently reported to be single since his recent split with former girlfriend Emma Conybeare.
Murs dated Conybeare for almost three months in late 2017. Sources reported that Murs once used a dating app to find the love of her life.
During an interview Conyneare revealed,
'We did date but we're really good friends now. It was quite amusing actually. We're good friends now. I'm sure he won't mind the fact. I don't think he was a big fan of me.'
Further, she added that the former Xtra Factor presenter is single again.
We are sure the star would encounter a new love soon in days to come.
Olly Murs' Past Affairs And Relationship
Before secretly dating former Take Me Out star Emma Conybeare, in November 2017, he was previously linked to Melanie Skyes and Love Island's Amber Davies.
Olly and TV presenter Skyes dated for almost a year. A source revealed,
"Olly and Emma saw each other a number of times, they have a lot in common."
"The relationship ran for a few months but they’re still pals."
Mel, however, shut down their relationship rumors posting a photo in November 2017 saying,
'This is what a single, happy, healthy, 47 years old independent mother of two teenage sons looks like. DEAL WITH IT.'
Though Murs has moved a long way in his relationships, his relationship with property manager Francesca is still in memories.
The two dated for three years getting together. They first met each other for the first time at V Festival for the first time.
They reportedly parted ways in 2015. While talking about their break-up Olly said,
'I've just gone through a break up with my girlfriend, which has been quite sad, quite a difficult couple of weeks.'
He also admitted that he was heartbroken after the split. Still, both of them chose to move on with a new love.
Olly Murs: Quick Facts
- Born on 14 May 1984 in Witham, Essex, England.
- His birth sign is Taurus.
- He is of English Nationality; belongs to Caucasian ethnicity.
- He studied at Howbridge Junior School in Witham.
- Also attended Notley High School in Braintree.
- He gained national attention when he came second in the sixth series of The X Factor in 2009.
- His debut single 'Please Don't Let Me Go' peaked the UK Singles Charts and received a Gold certification by the BPI in 2010.
- He is currently working with RCA Records and Sony Music UK.
- He released his fifth studio album, 24 Hrs at number one on the UK Albums Chart.
- He has currently starred as a coach on The Voice for the 2018 series.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $2 million.