Travis Lane Stork is a popular name for those who are familiar with TV shows 'The Doctors' and 'The Bachelor.' The emergency room physician is quite busy in his professional career that he has certainly missed sharing his personal updates with his fans.
Travis, who was previously married to pediatrician Charlotte Brown is said to be single at present but is he hiding some of his personal details? Let's find out!!!
Travis Lane Stork's Current Life; Dating Someone Or Secretly Married?
Travis, 46, the host of The Doctors who got divorced from Dr. Charlotte Brown in 2015 is reportedly single at present.
Though he's active on social networking sites, he hasn't revealed details about his current life and love affair.
He isn't spotted spending a quality moment with someone special.
After several unsuccessful relationships, the star might be fully focused on his career or he might be hiding something from the eye of the public.
We are still waiting to see Lane Stork in a new love soon.
Travis Lane Stork's Past Life And Relationship
Before tying the knot to Dr. Charlotte Brown, he was romantically linked with Sarah Stone, a school teacher. Sources say that they met on the sets of reality show The Bachelor in 2005.
The couple declared their relationship was over after the finale episode of the show.
Stork also dated singer and songwriter Carrie Underwood in 2008. Though their love story created a great buzz in the media, they never confirmed their relationship in mass.
Their relationship rumors finally stopped when Underwood married professional ice hockey player Mike Fisher.
Well, after the break, he started dating pediatrician Charlotte Brown in 2009. The couple got happily engaged on 2 May 2011.
After some years being together, Stork and Brown married on 30th June 2012. Though the two were very happy in the beginning, they slowly faced differences in their conjugal life.
They divorced after three years of their marriage on 25 March 2015.
Travis Lane Stork: Quick Facts
- Born on 9 March 1972 in the United States.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
- He graduated magna cum laude from Duke University as a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society.
- He received a medical degree with honors from the University of Virginia.
- He appeared in Season 8 of The Bachelor.
- He is a host on a Los Angeles-based daytime medical/talk show, The Doctors since September 2008.
- He leads a panel of three other physicians the pediatrics, plastic surgery and gynecology discussing health issues and answering the questions relating to health.
- He received the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Informative in 2010.
- He worked as a chairman of telehealth company MDLIVE in October 2013.
- He wrote several books for the health of general public like The Lean Bellu Prescription, and The Doctor's Diet; both being in the New York Times Best Seller list in the "Advice, How-to & Miscellaneous" category.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $8 million at present.