Weather Channel's Kelly Cass is happy in her married life with Chris Bee. The couple is gifted with three adorable kids.
Weather Channel's iconic personality Kelly Cass is an on-camera meteorologist. We can see her every weekend morning on AMHQ Weekends.
However, today let's discuss her personal life. She is a happily married woman and also a mother.
Kelly Cass' Married Life; Meet Her Husband Chris Bee
It is not a mystery that Kelly has a wonderful married life with husband Chris Bee.
Cris currently works as Area Sales Representative for Dimension Trailers-South East. Previously he worked at Ambassador Lift Trucks as a business development manager.
Gorgeous Kelly posing for a photoshoot
Source: e Celebrity Facts
Chris seems to be a fully dedicated husband as he explains himself in her own way in his Twitter:
"Proud Dennison Trailer Employee /Sales South East Huge Gooner My Family is my World."
Kelly at her workplace with Jeff Morrow
Chris is a die hard fan of Arsenal Football team and that's the reason why he is called a goner. The couple has almost crossed a decade of their married life and still together with no divorce rumors.
The family life of the two with their children is going on a smooth pace that there's no any rumor about divorce or an extramarital affair.
Kelly Cass; Also A Proud And Loving Mother To Her Children
The couple is blessed with three adorable children. Chris gave birth to her third child most probably in the year 2013.
Rumors on Kelly's pregnancy flew around as a wildfire and her husband finally disclosed the truth among his fans on Twitter post that said;
"Another Goner is on their way."
They are the one complete happy family of five. We can simply call them the 'goner family."
Kelly is maintaining her family life her best and that's the way she making the bond stronger than ever among family members.
Kelly Cass: Quick Facts
- Born on 27 November 1973 in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Studied in the Adelphi University and later completed her international studies from the Yonsei University, Korea.
- Is a broadcast meteorologist graduate from Mississippi State University.
- Works as the meteorologist for the Weather Channel since 2000 with Jim Cantore, Jen Carfagno, Mike Bettes, Anaridis Rodriguez, and Carl Parker.
- Previously, she worked at WRGB-TV, Schecectady, CTV channel, and many others.
- She joined WTZA-TV in the year 1990 and served as a dynamic producer for almost two years.
- Later she dedicated herself at WRGB-TV as a host and weather reporter.
- Has an alluring face and height of 5' and 8".
For more updates and recent gossip of celebs visit our official page.