After his split with his girlfriend Lisa “Lisbug” Schwartz he's happy in a relationship with his new boyfriend Ryland Adams and the couple looks absolutely adorable together.
But before going there, let's find out the main reason why Shane and Lisa split!
Why Did Shane Dawson And Lisa "Lisbug" Schwartz Broke Up?
After break up with Lisa, Shane posted a video on his YouTube channel where he confessed that he is a bisexual.
'Over the last year, I have been extremely sexually confused. I mean my whole life, but this last year is when it really hit me, you know, I always wished that I was gay, that I was 100 per cent gay. For so many reasons.'
Shane says being gay would imply that he would know who he really is. He also concedes that he thought it would be a considerable measure less demanding for him to be acknowledged by individuals since he is "feminine" and much of the time 'wears wigs and dresses on the internet'.
'But I am not. I am not completely gay. And I can't sit here and say that I am because that's not real. That's not genuine. But I also can't sit here and stay that I am straight.'
Find more in the video below:
In the video, he came up with the conclusion that he’s a bisexual. After so many therapy session and counseling, he is now sure that he likes boys over girls. And he is not embarrassed to admit it in public.
Lisa Schwartz's Is Happy For Her Ex-boyfriend Shane Dawson
This statement left no space for his relation with Lisa to stay healthy any longer. It was a heartbreak for Lisa at that time but the things went clear later on.
Lisa did not have to stay under false hope of upgrading their relationship status to “married”. Lisa showed her support for Shane and his confession.
In fact, Lisa also released a video expressing what she felt about Shane’s confession and how much she is happy for him.
Former couple Lisa "Lisbug" Schwartz And Shane Dawson Are Still Friends
Shane must have appreciated the words from Lisa. They might not be a couple anymore but their bond of friendship is still alive and Lisa is happy to show her support towards Shane’s confession.
Not only this, Lisa is also good friends with Ryland Adams, Shane's current boyfriend. So, she's fine with Shane and Ryland relationship.
Shane and Ryland are madly in love and live together in their grand apartment in Los Angles, California, along with their dog, Uno. Aww!
Shane Dawson: Quick Facts
- Born and raised in Long Beach, California, Shane is world's most popular and one of the richest YouTuber
- attended Lakewood High School
- His father was an alcoholic and he was mentally and physically abused by him.
- has two other brothers Jerid and Jacob
- left home when he was a teenager and stayed with a friend and started making YouTube videos.
- He's of Dutch, Welsh, English and Swedish ethnicity.
- Popular for his podcast Shane and Friends and has also starred in feature films in YouTube like Not Cool.
- He confessed to suffering from Body Dysmorphic Disorder in 2015.
- He also revealed that he's bisexual.
- He has an estimated net worth of about $6 million at present.
For more recent news and updates, keep following our page!!!