A J McCarron is an American football player who currently plays for the National Football League's Houston Texans as its quarterback. Previously, he played for NFL teams like Cincinnati Bengals, Buffalo Bills, and Oakland Raiders.
FormerCincinnati Bengals Quarterback's Personal Life; Is He Committed to a Relationship?
A.J. McCarron is living a blissfully married life with his wife, Katherine Webb-McCarron. His beautiful partner Katherine is an American model and former Miss Alabama and Miss USA 2012 contestant.
The love birds got to know each other through Twitter and later began dating in 2012. After romancing for more than a year, they decided to get married and subsequently walked down the aisle in the presence of their family and close ones on July 12, 2014.
McCarron and Katherine have had a wonder marital life, and they are proud parents to two sons. His spouse gave birth to their first kid, a son, Raymond Anthony McCarron III, on May 24, 2016. On December 18, 2018, the couple welcomed their second child, Cash Carter McCarron.
Despite also being busy with his football training and matches, the former Oakland Raiders star manages time to spend with his companion and children. He often posts pictures and videos on his Instagram.
A J McCarron's Net Worth And Earnings
A J McCarron has a net worth of $10 million from his professional football career. By comparison, the Philadelphia Eagles' wide receiver, DeSean Jackson, boasts a net worth of $14 million.
In his rookie year with Cincinnati Bengals, the Bengal signed him to a four-year deal worth $2.4 million with a signing bonus of $181,652.
Check out the clip of A.J. McCarron playing football for Cincinnati Bengals!
On March 14, 2018, he went on to sign a two-year $10 million contract with the Buffalo Bills. On March 20, 2019, he signed a one-year contract worth $3 million with the Houston Texas.
In December 2019, McCarron re-signed the contract with Houston Texans. The deal is worth $4 million with $4.75 million guaranteed, including a $2 million signing bonus and $1.75 million of his $2 million base salaries guaranteed.
Previously, A. J. McCarron owned a 3,196-square-foot house in Orchard Park. However, the house was later purchased by his former Cincinnati Bengals teammate Tyler Kroft for $600,000 after he Tyler signed for the Buffalo Bills.
Quick Facts: A J McCarron
- A J McCarron was born in Mobile, Alabama.
- His mom is Dee Dee Bonner, and dad is Tony McCarron.
- A.J. has a younger brother Corey McCarron who plays as a fullback for Middle Tennesse State.
- When the football player was five years old, he was involved in a near-fatal jet-ski accident at Dog River in Alabama.
- The 1.91 meters tall athlete attended Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School and later St. Paul's Episcopal School.
- During his high school football career, he played at the 2009 U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- In 2013, he received the Maxwell Award and the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award.
- In 2014, McCarron was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the fifth round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
- He played for Cincinnati Bengals for three seasons and went on to play for the Buffalo Bills.
- On September 01, 2018, he was traded to Oakland Raiders.
- Since March 2019, he is playing for the Houston Texans as its backup quarterback.
- A.J. is a religious person and is a devout Catholic.