Facts of Aicha El Hammar Castano
|Family Name :||El|
Aicha El Hammar Castano is a Latina film and news producer who is best known for serving ABC News. Besides this, she also worked for CAPA TV PRESSE and ETL Agency.
Does Aicha El Hammar Castano have a Boyfriend?
Aicha El Hammar Castano is prominent for being the most versatile Latino-based ABC News reporter and producer. However, very little is learned regarding Castano's private life.
Well, talking about her personal life, Aicha is rumored to be single and doesn't have a boyfriend yet. Moreover, Aicha is hardly active on her social media. Therefore, we can only assume her ongoing relationship.
Not to mention, the news producer has never been linked to anyone. It seems like the young lady is busy developing her career rather than investing herself in any romantic affairs.
As of now, her relationship status is wrapped up. But, during her spare time, Aicha loves to travel and spend time with her friends and family.
Aicha El Hammar Castano - Career & Net Worth
The young and very talented Aicha El Hammar Castano began her journalism journey in September 2010 with CAPA TV PRESSE as a TV Journalist. Then, Aicha moved to ABC News based in New Orleans in May 2011 as a TV Journalist where she covered news of murders, events, and natural disasters.
Watch the short film written and directed by Aicha El Hammar Castano below.
Currently, Aicha El Hammar Castano is associated with two firms. ETL Agency hired her in October 2009 as a segment producer. And, for ETL Agency, Aicha is responsible for producing segments and directing documentaries based in Miami and New York.
Not to mention, Aicha became an integral part of ABC News in January 2015. There, she covered major stories like terror attacks in Europe, the Brussel attack, and the anti-jihad missions. Furthermore, Aicha also assisted as a producer for GMA, World News Tonight, and Nightline. On ABC News, Aicha worked alongside correspondents like Dan Harris, Gio Benitez, and Avianne Tan.
Talking about the net worth of Aicha El Hammar Castano, it's expected to be no less than $300,000 considering her involvement in the journalism and film industry since 2010. Aicha earns around $170,000 a year working for ETL Agency and ABC News. With such an astonishing bank balance, there is nothing Aicha has to worry about financially.
Quick facts of Aicha El Hammar Castano
- Aicha is fluent in Dutch, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- She is the recipient of the Marie Curie Award.
- She graduated from The Institut des Arts de Diffusion with a degree in Documentary and Screenwriting in 2008.
- She earned a master's degree in international relations from Columbia University in 2014.
- She had also investigated the Rwandan genocide(April 1994).
- Aicha served for Colonel Blimp, Aquamalika, MiroirM as a screenwriter from February 2013 to April 2016.
- She edited content regarding Brazil and Argentina politics for ABC News.
- Her recent article was on the coronavirus outbreak in Brazil.
- She is a Belgian Citizen.